Bicicleta Nukeproof Mega Pro 297 (Gx Eagle)
PENTRU ACHIZITIONAREA ACESTUI PRODUS (VARIANTE CARE NU SE AFLA IN STOC) VA RUGAM SA NE CONTACTATI TELEFONIC
Nukeproof Mega 297 Pro Alloy Bike (GX Eagle)
The Mega 297 Pro is a superb enduro trail bike from Nukeproof with an alloy frame and race-ready components from RockShox and SRAM. It features a mixed wheel platform with a 29'-wheel up front and a 27.5' at the rear, giving the optimal balance of fast rolling, all-terrain stability mixed with playfulness and agility. It also has a durable and lightweight custom butted alloy frame with 170mm-travel RockShox ZEB suspension forks and a Super Deluxe rear shock. Ideal for riding with pace, stability and control over the most challenging terrains on Earth, the Mega Pro 297 is ready for anything.
SRAM GX Eagle Groupset and Guide RE Hydraulic Disc Brakes
This Mega 297 Pro is kitted out with a SRAM GX Eagle 12-Speed groupset that includes a wide-ranging 10-52T cassette and SRAM Guide RE hydraulic disc brakes. Nukeproof has it rolling upon Tubeless Ready Nukeproof Neutron V2 wheels wrapped in Maxxis Assegai and Minion DHR Tubeless Ready tyres. And it's fitted with a Brand X Ascend internally cable routed dropper seatpost.
Enduro World Series Full Suspension Nukeproof Mega
For over 10 years, Nukeproof's best-selling model - the Mega has been racking up awards on Enduro stages and in the press around the world. With 4 Enduro World Series titles to its name, the Mega has become an icon that is synonymous with racing. However, Nukeproof never rests on their laurels with the 4th generation Mega - Now available in an all-new mixed wheel size platform.
Since 2009 the Nukeproof Mega has been on a constant development to meet the demands of our riders and customers alike.
The Mega V4 is now available for 27.5", 29" or new Mixed (Front 29"/Rear 27.5" wheel sizes) wheel set ups, with each frame design tailored around each wheel size. The new mixed platform uses a 29" wheel up front to maximise grip and rolling efficiency whilst the 27.5" wheel out back, ensures nimble handling for manoeuvrability.
Designed as an evolution of the ultimate Enduro bike, the Mega V4 has been fully reimagined to offer optimised sizing/fit, improved Geometry and suspension kinematics. Most importantly you can now fit a water bottle inside the main front triangle.
Strong and Lightweight Alloy Full Custom Butted Frame
The Alloy Mega features a full custom triple butted hydro-formed 6061-T6 Aluminium tube set and forged parts. It is available for 27.5", 297 or 29" wheel sizes. These are totally different, compromise free frames that were designed and developed at the same time. Each frame is simply tailored around each wheel size so that you can get the most out of every ride.
Updated Sizing and Geometry
Whilst humans may not have changed size much in recent years; the bikes they choose to ride most certainly have. To ensure a perfectly dialled fit Nukeproof now offer the 297 bikes in S, M, or L sizes and the 290 bikes in M, L, XL or XXL.
Lower, longer, steeper and slacker. Nukeproof's new geometry is now designed around the saddle offset for each size to optimise seated weight distribution. This results in steeper seat angles across the board but especially on larger sizes for taller riders. This in turn results in longer reach figures to ensure a comfortable cockpit on each size. To further aid the perfect fit they have also used shorter seat tubes which are designed to maximise seat post insertion depths. Finally, all new Mega bikes are now designed to use short offset forks to further improve both climbing and descending capabilities.
Progressive and Supportive Mega Suspension Platform
To step-change the Mega's suspension design Nukeproof went back to the drawing board and started afresh. They redesigned the Mega 4 bar horst linkage to be super supple over small bumps, progressive and supportive throughout the mid stroke for support when pedalling, cornering and pumping, with increased end stroke leverage to allow more tuning options with volume spacers. The new kinematic is designed to have higher levels of anti-squat for climbing gears but this reduces as you drop down the cassette. The result is a bike that is more confidence inspiring everywhere on the hill. It behaves itself on the climbs yet can still be thrashed through the roughest and most technical terrain on the way back down.
- Frame: Nukeproof Mega V4 297 Alloy, 165mm Travel, custom triple butted hydro-formed tube set, internal cable routing, ISCG 05 mount, Enduro Bearings, Threaded 73mm BB, Boost 148mm rear axle spacing, 3D contoured Rubber frame protection
- Fork: RockShox ZEB Select + Charger 2.1 RC 170mm, 44mm Offset, BOOST, Debonair, Gloss Black
- Shock: RockShox Super Deluxe Select+ RT, Custom LIN L1 HOTDOG S320 tune, 230x62.5mm, Bearing End, 2 bottomless tokens fitted
- Front Wheel: Nukeproof Neutron V2 29', Tubeless Ready, 32h, 110x15mm
- Rear Wheel: Nukeproof Neutron V2 27.5', Tubeless Ready, 32h, SRAM XD Driver with 36 points of engagement, 148x12mm
- Tyres: Front: Maxxis Assegai 29' x 2.5 WT, 3C MaxxGrip DD TR, Rear: Maxxis Minion DHR II 27.5" x 2.4 WT, 3C MaxxTerra DD TR
- Crankset: SRAM Descendant 7K Eagle 12-Speed, 170mm, 32T, B148, DUB
- Shifter: SRAM GX Eagle 12-Speed
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM GX Eagle 12-Speed
- Chain: SRAM GX Eagle 12-Speed
- Cassette: SRAM GX Eagle 12-Speed, CS XG1275 EAGLE 10-52T
- Chain Guide: Nukeproof Chain Guide with Bash, 28-36T, ISCG-05, Black
- Brakes: SRAM Guide RE
- Front Rotor: SRAM Centreline, 200mm
- Rear Rotor: SRAM Centreline, 200mm
- Handlebars: Nukeproof Horizon V2 25mm Rise, Width - S780mm, M780mm, L800mm
- Stem: Nukeproof Neutron AM, 45mm, Black
- Saddle: Nukeproof, Black
- Seatpost: Brand X Ascend internal, 31.6mm, S:125mm drop; M:150mm drop; L:170mm Drop
- Headset: Nukeproof, 44-56 IITS
- Grips: Nukeproof Sam Hill Signature
- Weight: 15.49kg Medium Tubeless
- Material: Hydroformed 6061-T6 Triple-Butted Aluminium
- Fork Travel: 170mm
- Axle to Crown: 586mm
- Fork Offset: 44mm
- Rear Travel: 165mm
- Wheels Size: Front 29' / Rear 27.5'
- Max Tyre Size: 2.6'
- Recommended Shock Sag (Measured seated): 30%
- Shock Size: 230x62.5mm
- Shock Hardware F: 25x8mm
- Shock Hardware R: 30x8mm
- Headtube: 44-56mm Tapered Semi-Integrated
- Headset: ZS44-28.6 - T2 / ZS56/40 - B8
- Bearings Required: 4x F6802 LLU MAX, 4x 6902 LLU MAX, 2x F6902 LLU MAX-EA
- Seatpost: 31.6mm (Internal Routing for Dropper Seatpost)
- Seat Clamp: 34.9mm
- BB: Threaded 73mm BSA
- Rear Hub: Boost 148x12mm
- Rear Axle: SRAM UDH Maxle Stealth M12x1.0 180mm (Thread Length 13mm)
- Chain Guide: ISCG05
- Brake Mount: 180mm Direct Post