Bicicleta Nukeproof Giga 297 Factory Carbon (Xt)
PENTRU ACHIZITIONAREA ACESTUI PRODUS (VARIANTE CARE NU SE AFLA IN STOC) VA RUGAM SA NE CONTACTATI TELEFONIC
Nukeproof Giga 297 Factory Carbon Bike (XT)
The Giga 297 Factory Carbon Bike (XT) from Nukeproof offers exceptional trail riding performance across all-terrains, anywhere on Earth. This top-level full-suspension super-enduro bike features a full carbon frameset with Nukeproof's reactive and adjustable suspension platform and it is equipped with exceptional components to match. It is also engineered with a mixed wheel platform, with a 29' wheel upfront and a 27.5' on the rear, giving a sublime balance of speed and stability that enhances your pace, confidence and control.
Fox Factory Kashima Suspension and Shimano XT 12-Speed Groupset
This Giga Factory edition is armed with Fox 38 Float Factory Kashima coated forks, a Float X2 Factory Kashima rear shock and a Shimano XT M8100 12-Speed groupset. This groupset includes a wide-ranging 10-51T cassette, XT M8120 4-Pot hydraulic disc brakes and a Shimano XT Hollowtech II chainset. Plus, this full-suspension bike rolls fast and stable upon DT Swiss EX1700 Spline 30 wheels wrapped in Maxxis Assegai and Minion DHR Tubeless Ready tyres, giving you more pace and grip than you thought possible.
Gluttony - Habitual Greed or Excess
It's a motto that athletes like Sam Hill live by. The new Nukeproof Giga is the embodiment of this idea; Designed to be the ultimate hard-hitting Super-Enduro weapon for when you just need more.
As riders, we are all guilty of the gluttonous sin; we never stop striving, never stop pushing, enough is never enough in the hunt for the ultimate. It's a constant push for bigger, longer, rougher and faster with ever-increasing demands on the performance and capabilities of our bike. The pursuit is endless. In its first year, the Giga frames have racked up numerous test wins and media awards, plus a whole heap of silverware at the races.
Whatever the wheel size; the Giga a seriously capable machine, with 180mm (27.5" or 29"/27.5") or 170mm (29") rear travel; the Giga is a monster truck of a bike that has travel in reserve for when you need it. But to pigeon-hole it as a point-and-shoot machine would be a disservice as it is so much more capable than this might suggest. Due to the way that it uses its travel; the Giga gives you the feel of a big bike, yet the versatility of a modern super-enduro bike. The Giga has a dynamic and confidence inspiring ride to help you push your limits in all kinds of terrain. It's equally at home at big mountain technical enduro stages of venues like La Thuile, as it is lapping the biggest lines in the Whistler bike park.
Supportive, Controlled and Progressive Suspension Performance
The suspension is designed to be super supple off the top, whilst being supportive in the mid stroke and progressive throughout the rest of the travel. The anti-squat is optimised to ensure the Giga descends like a hooligan yet behaves itself on the climb back to the top for the next run.
The suspension platform is based on the same horseshoe driven linkage as Nukeproof's award-winning Dissent downhill frame, albeit now with a 2-stage main pivot flip chip. Using an eccentric axle system, riders can alter the Kinematic progressivity, so the bike can be tailored to suit the conditions on the trail with only an 8mm Allen key.
- Setting 1 =&25.5% progression
- Setting 2 =&29% progression
Both settings have a super supple beginning for small bump compliance. They also both have good mid-stroke support for better cornering and pumping. Like the Dissent, the progression drops off in the end stroke to prevent mid-stroke harshness or spiking and allows more tuning options with volume spacers.
The + Progressive setting can be used to add shock progression on a coil set up just like adding a volume spacer to an air shock. The added suppleness is also good in wet and slippery conditions.
Robust and Lightweight Carbon Fibre Frameset
The Giga Frame is constructed completely from UD 700/800 Carbon fibre. This allowed Nukeproof to optimise the stiffness and compliance of the frame parts individually. The front triangle has been tailored for stability and precision, whilst the rear triangle was designed for compliance to help tracking and provide grip. Another bonus of the carbon rear triangle is that it has a lower un-sprung mass for ultimate suspension performance.
To ensure a perfectly dialled fit Nukeproof now offer the 297 bikes in S, M, or L sizes and the 290 bikes in M, L, XL or XXL. The frame geometry is Long, Low, Slack and Steep as it is based around their saddle offset principle, which ensures the seated riding position is tailored across all sizes, with steeper seat angles on bigger frames. The Seat tube is also designed for maximum seat post insertion to allow maximum drop.
Fox Suspension and Shimano XT 12-Speed Groupset
This Factory specification is designed as the perfect privateer's race bike. Spec'd with custom tuned Fox Factory 38 and X2 suspension. Drivetrain is from Shimano's bullet proof performance 10-51 range XT group set. Braking performance is from Shimano's ultra-powerful XT 4 pot brakes. The all-carbon frame rolls on DT Swiss EX1700 wrapped in Maxxis Tubeless Ready tyres.
Water Bottle and Accessory Mounts and Integrated Rear Mudguard
The Giga is also sculptured to fit a 750ml water bottle (carbon bottle cage included) as well as an accessory mount under the top tube for emergency trail tools. All models also feature an integrated rear mud guard and plenty of clearance for up to 2.5" tyres. The frames feature a clear paint protection kit as standard with 3D contoured rubber downtube, seat and chain stay protection.
The Nukeproof GIGA: Gluttony is not a sin.
Please Note:&Due to severe delays in the bicycle supply chain, we have been forced to make some alterations to the specification of the component parts supplied with this bicycle. As a result, the specification may differ from those shown in the images. Please refer to the specification table for accurate information.
- Frame:&Nukeproof Giga 297 Carbon, 180mm Travel, ultra-strong monocoque UD Carbon Fibre frame, adjustable main pivot, internally piped cable routing, ISCG 05 mounts, Enduro Bearings, Threaded 73mm BB, Boost 148mm rear axle spacing, 3D contoured Rubber frame protection and Factory fitted clear paint protection kit covering TT/DT/CS/SS
- Fork:&Fox 38 Float, Factory Series, Kashima, Grip 2 Damper, 180mm, 44mm Offset, BOOST, Orange
- Shock:&Fox Float X2, Factory Series, Kashima, EVOL, 2 Position lever, Custom CM, RM, Rezi CM tune, 205x65mm, Trunnion with Bearing End, 1x 0.3 spacer fitted
- Front Wheel:&DT Swiss EX1700 SPLINE 30, 29', 6 Bolt, 110x15mm
- Rear Wheel:&DT Swiss EX1700 SPLINE 30, 27.5', 6 Bolt, Shimano Microspline Driver, 148x12mm
- Tyres:&Front: Maxxis Assegai 29' x 2.5 WT, 3C Maxx Grip DD TR, Rear: Maxxis Minion DHR II 27.5" x 2.4 WT, 3C MaxxTerra DD TR
- Crankset:&Shimano XT M8100 12-Speed, Hollowtech 2, 170mm, 32T, 52mm Chainline
- Shifter:&Shimano XT M8100-R, 12-speed Rapidfire Plus, I-Spec EV
- Rear Derailleur:&Shimano XT M8100, SGS 12-Speed, Shadow Plus
- Chain:&Shimano XT M8100 HG 12-speed Inc Quicklink
- Cassette:&Shimano XT M8100-12, 12-Speed (HYPERGLIDE+), 10-51T
- Chain Guide:&Nukeproof guide with Bash, 28-36T, ISCG-05, Black
- Brakes:&Shimano XT M8120, 4 Pot Brake, Metallic Pads
- Front Rotor:&Brakco, 203mm
- Rear Rotor:&Brakco, 203mm
- Handlebars:&Nukeproof Horizon V2 25mm Rise, Width - S780mm, M780mm, L800mm
- Stem:&Nukeproof Horizon, 45mm, Black
- Saddle:&Nukeproof, Black
- Seatpost:&Bikeyoke Divine Stealth with Brand-X Remote lever, S:125mm drop; M:160mm drop; L:185mm drop
- Headset:&Nukeproof, 44-56 IITS
- Grips:&Nukeproof Sam Hill Signature
- Accessories:&Nukeproof Carbon Water Bottle Cage
- Weight:&15.43kg Medium Tubeless
- Material:&Ultra Strong T700/800 Monocoque Carbon Fibre
- Fork Travel:&180mm
- Axle to Crown:&594mm
- Fork Offset:&44mm
- Rear Travel:&180mm
- Wheels Size:&Front 29' / Rear 27.5'
- Max Tyre Size:&2.6'
- Recommended Shock Sag (Measured seated):&28%
- Shock Size:&205x65mm
- Shock Hardware F:&TRUNNION
- Shock Hardware R:&30x8mm
- Headtube:&44-56mm Tapered Semi-Integrated
- Headset:&ZS44-28.6 - T2 / ZS56/40 - B8
- Bearings Required:&2x 6901-2RS MAX, 4x 6902-2RS MAX, 2x6804-2RS MAX, 2x 6900-2RS MAX
- Seatpost:&31.6mm (Internal Routing for Dropper Seatpost)
- Seat Clamp:&36.4mm
- BB:&Threaded 73mm BSA
- Rear Hub:&Boost 148x12mm
- Rear Axle:&SRAM UDH Maxle Stealth M12x1.0 180mm (Thread Length 13mm)
- Chain Guide:&ISCG05
- Brake Mount:&200mm Direct Post
- Protection:&3D Contoured Rubber Frame Protection for DT/SS/CS