Cadru Bicicleta Nukeproof Giga 297 Carbon (Push Shock) Teal
PENTRU ACHIZITIONAREA ACESTUI PRODUS (VARIANTE CARE NU SE AFLA IN STOC) VA RUGAM SA NE CONTACTATI TELEFONIC
Nukeproof Giga 297 Carbon Mountain Bike Frame Push
The Nukeproof Giga 297 Push frame features a full-carbon frame and offers the best of both modern wheel sizes for an exceptional balance of super-enduro performance. Designed to offer exceptional rolling efficiency and all-terrain control with a 29' wheel at the front and a 27.5' wheel at the rear, this long-travel full suspension frame is fast, stable and playful for any terrain, anywhere on Earth.
This variant is armed with a highly-adjustable 180mm rear travel Push Industries rear shock that features market-leading suspension technology and ultra-responsive compression and rebound damping. Intended for use with 180mm-travel suspension forks and is compatible with modern Boost wheels and drivetrain components, this frame also features internal dropper post cable routing and is compatible with 200mm disc brake rotors.
GLUTTONY - HABITUAL GREED OR EXCESS.
As riders, we are all guilty of the gluttonous sin; we never stop striving, never stop pushing, and enough is never enough in the hunt for the ultimate. It's a constant push for bigger, longer, rougher and faster with ever-increasing demands on the performance and capabilities of our bike. The pursuit is endless, and the result is that the Giga frame is now available for 27.5", 29" or new Mixed (Front 29"/Rear 27.5" wheel sizes) wheel setups.
It's a motto that athletes like Sam Hill live by. The new?╟╗Nukeproof?╟╗Giga is the embodiment of this idea; Designed to be the ultimate hard-hitting Super-Enduro weapon for when you just need more.?╟╗?╟╗
Long Travel Full Suspension Super Enduro Frame
The Giga is a seriously capable machine, with 180mm (27.5" or 29"/27.5") or 170mm (29") rear travel; the Giga is a monster truck of a bike that has travel in reserve for when you need it. But to pigeonhole it as a point-and-shoot machine would be a disservice as it is so much more capable than this might suggest!
Due to the way that it uses its travel; the Giga gives you the feel of a big bike, yet the versatility of a modern super-enduro bike. The Giga has a dynamic and confidence-inspiring ride to help you push your limits in all kinds of terrain. It's equally at home at big mountain technical enduro stages of venues like La Thuile, as it is lapping the biggest lines in the Whistler bike park.
The suspension is designed to be super supple off the top, whilst being supportive in the mid-stroke and progressive throughout the rest of the travel. The anti-squat is optimised to ensure the Giga descends like a hooligan yet behaves itself on the climb back to the top for the next run.
Adjustable Suspension Platform
The suspension platform is based on the same horseshoe-driven linkage as our award-winning Dissent downhill frame, albeit now with a 2-stage main pivot flip-chip. Using an eccentric axle system, riders can alter the Kinematic progressivity; so, the bike can be tailored to suit the conditions on the trail with only an 8mm Allen key.
- Setting 1 = 25.5% progression
- Setting 2 = 29% progression
Both settings have a super supple beginning for small bump compliance. They also both have good mid-stroke support for better cornering and pumping. Like the Dissent, the progression drops off in the end stroke to prevent mid-stroke harshness or spiking and allows more tuning options with volume spacers.?╟╗
The + Progressive setting can be used to add shock progression on a coil set up just like adding a volume spacer to an air shock. The added suppleness is also good in wet and slippery conditions.?╟╗
Stiff, Strong and Lightweight Carbon Construction
The Giga Frame is constructed completely from UD 700/800 Carbon fibre. This allowed Nukeproof to optimise the stiffness and compliance of the frame parts individually. The front triangle has been tailored for stability and precision, whilst the rear triangle was designed for compliance to help tracking and provide grip. Another bonus of the carbon rear triangle is that it has a lower un-sprung mass for ultimate suspension performance.
Long, Low and Slack Modern Enduro Geometry
Available in Small to XXL for 27.5" wheels, Small to Large for MX wheels (Front 29"/Rear 27.5" wheel sizes) and Medium to XXL for 29" wheels, there is the perfect option for everyone. The new mixed platform uses a 29" wheel up front to maximise grip and rolling efficiency whilst the 27.5" wheel out back, ensures nimble handling for manoeuvrability.
The frame geometry is Long, Low, Slack and Steep as it is based around our saddle offset principle, which ensures the seated riding position is tailored across all sizes, with steeper seat angles on bigger frames. The Seat tube is also designed for maximum seat post insertion to allow maximum drop.
Integrated Rear Mud Guard and 2.6' Tyre Clearance
The Giga is also sculptured to fit a 750ml water bottle (carbon bottle cage included) as well as an accessory mount under the top tube for emergency trail tools. All models also feature an integrated rear mudguard and plenty of clearance for up to 2.6" tyres. The frames feature a clear paint protection kit as standard with 3D contoured rubber downtube, seat and chain stay protection.
The Nukeproof GIGA: Gluttony is not a sin.
You can find a document&here&that will help you get your Push Elevensix shock setup, and ready to ride.
- Material:&Ultra Strong T700/800 Monocoque Carbon Fibre
- Fork Travel:&180mm
- Axle to Crown:&591mm
- Fork Offset:&42mm
- Rear Travel:&180mm
- Wheels Size:&Front 29"/Rear 27.5'
- Max Tyre Size:&2.6'
- Recommended Shock Sag (Measured seated):&28%
- Shock Size:&205x60mm
- Shock Hardware F:&TRUNNION
- Shock Hardware R:&30x8mm
- Headtube:&44-56mm Tapered Semi-Integrated
- Headset:&ZS44-28.6 - T2 / ZS56/40 - B8
- Bearings Required:&2x 6901-2RS MAX, 4x 6902-2RS MAX, 2x6804-2RS MAX, 2x 6900-2RS MAX
- Seatpost:&31.6mm (Internal Routing for Dropper Seatpost)
- Seat Clamp:&36.4mm
- Bottom Bracket:&Threaded 73mm BSA
- Rear Hub:&Boost 148x12mm
- Rear Axle:&SRAM UDH Maxle Stealth M12x1.0 180mm (Thread Length 13mm)
- Chain Guide:&ISCG05
- Brake Mount:&200mm Direct Post
- Protection:&3D Contoured Rubber Frame Protection for DT/SS/CS
Push Elevensix Rear Shock Benefits:
- Custom-tuned for Mega/Giga
- Patented Dual Overhead Compression Valve System with increased range
- Four-port symmetrical Progressive Damping Piston
- Independent Hydraulic Bottom Out Piston
- Motorsport grade spherical bearing eyelet mounts
- High-Volume Low-Pressure Reservoir System (90psi)
- 25 clicks of external low-speed compression adjustment
- 25 clicks of external high-speed compression adjustment
- 18 clicks of external low-speed rebound adjustment
- Ultralight Hybrid Hypercoil progressive spring system
- Engineered specifically for each bike's unique suspension characteristic
- Individually dyno-tested
- Motorex 3D Response Technology Oil
- Manufactured and hand-assembled by PUSH Industries in Colorado
- Frame:&Nukeproof Giga 297 Carbon, 180mm Travel, ultra-strong monocoque UD Carbon Fibre frame, adjustable main pivot, ISCG 05 mounts, Threaded 73mm BB
- Internally piped cable routing
- Enduro Bearings
<li style='padding: 10px 0px 10px 8px; margin: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: top; list-sty