Cum te putem ajuta?
Bicicleta Pivot Mach 4 SL 29" Carbon Ride SLX/XL Greystorm
Gravity Defying Cross Country Rocket Ship
The all-new Mach 4 SL is designed to let World Cup level athletes capitalize on every inch of increasingly technical courses and generate speed where others hesitate. Our engineers have pushed the boundaries in every conceivable metric of cross country performance. It's the lightest, fastest 100mm travel XC race bike we've ever developed. Go ahead, turn yourself inside out and leave it all out on the race course because the new Mach 4 SL leaves nothing on the table.
Progressive XC geometry and 29-inch wheels guarantee for the fastest laps and superior rollover in technical terrain.&Tire clearance fits up to 29' x 2.35' tires and comes stock with Maxxis Aspen 2.25' tires front and rear.&
Cross country racers know that every gram counts. Pivot's engineers didn't set out to cut a few grams - they insisted on slashing hundreds. Starting at 1845 grams, the Mach 4 SL takes a front row seat in the ultralight full suspension category and has the best stiffness to weight ratios we've ever created.
SHORT OR TALL, IT FITS THEM ALL
Proper fit is critical to maximizing our body's output, so we made sure the Mach 4 SL fits the widest range of riders and all genders without compromise. A shorter stack, longer reach, and steeper seat angle put you in a powerful position to churn out the watts mile after mile.
OUR ENGINEERS PUSHED THE BOUNDARIES
Optimized tube shapes, a more compact frame design, exotic hi-mod materials, and a dual upright, reinforced swingarm push strength and stiffness on this gravity defying cross country rocket ship.
- Pivot's full carbon frame feature size-specific ride tuning, leading edge carbon fiber materials and Pivot's proprietary hollow core molding technology to ensure that every rider from 5'2" to 6'9" has a bike that feels perfect and performs at the optimum level for their size.
- Frame weight starting at 1845 grams (4.0 lb.) and 20.9 lb. (9.4kg) complete - (size medium with XTR World Cup Build)
- 100mm of renowned dw-linkî suspension tuned for XC race and trail performance
- Designed to work with 100-120mm travel forks
- Featuring the easy to find UDH rear derailleur hanger for peace of mind when traveling the world.
- Full Fox Live Valve integration
- Boost?â 12 x 148mm rear spacing
- Highly durable frame and swingarm protection
- UDH compatible rear triangles are available on the colors Greystorm and Black Sunset ONLY.
- World Cup caliber full carbon frame featuring leading edge materials and Pivot's proprietary Hollow Core Internal Molding Technology
- Progressive XC geometry for the most demanding World Cup courses
- 29-inch wheels for the fastest laps and superior rollover in technical terrain
- Full length internal cable routing via Pivot's exclusive, easy-to-maintain Cable Port System
- Internal dropper post compatible
- Available in sizes XS, S, M, L, XL for riders between 4'10' and 6'7'
- Lightweight, cold forged alloy linkages with Enduro Max Cartridge Bearings
- Large water bottle fits inside all size frames - even XS - XL frame fits 2 bottles inside the front triangle
- Fox Kashima Factory shock, custom-tuned specifically for the Mach 4 SL
Get everything you need to know about the Mach 4 SL.
15x110 F/12x148 R& & & & & & Maxxis Ardent Race 29' x 2.2' TR, EXO, 120 TPI