Bicicleta Nukeproof Scout 275 Race Bike (Deore 10) Artichoke Green
PENTRU ACHIZITIONAREA ACESTUI PRODUS (VARIANTE CARE NU SE AFLA IN STOC) VA RUGAM SA NE CONTACTATI TELEFONIC
The Scout 275 Race offers agile, durable and versatile trail riding performance that is ideal for singletrack trail riding, fitness rides and laps of your local bike park. It features Nukeproof's custom triple butted hydro-formed alloy Scout frame equipped with a reliable and affordable components package. RockShox Recon Silver 140mm-travel forks soak up bumps and knocks from the terrain while a Shimano Deore 1x10-Speed groupset with a 11-46T wide-range cassette and hydraulic disc brakes powers your cycling adventure with efficient gear shifting and reliable all-weather braking performance. This stylish hardtail mountain bike (MTB) also rolls fast and stable upon Tubeless Ready Nukeproof Neutron V2 hubs and WTB ST i30 TCS rims wrapped in high-grip Schwalbe Magic Mary and Hans Dampf tyres.
The Hardtail: Often mooted as the perfect style bike to master your first pedal strokes into the world of mountain biking or the best way to develop your bike handling skills. Mastering a hardtail will sharpen your skills from perfecting your balance point on the bike through to being creative with the trail ahead reading natural features to generate speed. One thing is for sure though; you shouldn't underestimate what this hardtail is truly capable of.
The all-new Scout is a graduate from the school of gravity. Its geometry is on the "aggressive" side of the coin, designed to attack the trail ahead. The new pedalling position, developed using Nukeproof's Saddle Offset theory, will propel you efficiently up the trail ready for the gnarliest descent you can handle. The new geometry adds to the all-round capability of the Scout. Improved riding position and sizing combined with a low bottom bracket enhances your control in the corners. The Scout is a versatile frame that is ready to scout out endless single track, session technical enduro trails or just hoon around like you're auditioning for the latest "Scoutin' About" video epic.
The Nukeproof Scout is the embodiment of the Nukeproof attitude. When riding a Scout, you become part of something special and every ride of this hardcore hardtail rewards every last drop of your skill and commitment. You are inducted into something a little bit special too, that subtle nod of appreciation from other Scout owners that you too know what a special frame this is, through to the support and community that has grown around Scout ownership.
The New Scout, welcome to the world of Scoutin' About, it really is an attitude.
The 3rd generation the Scout has been tweaked to be the finest vintage of Scout.
Key Upgrades Include:
- All New Frame: The frame itself has matured slightly. Subtle touches such as moulded protection through to new UDH (universal derailleur hanger) dropouts to name but a few of the upgrades
- "Tweaked" Geometry: Nukeproof loved the way the V2 Scout rode, but a few subtle updates to areas such as the seat tube and head tube angles make this latest version even better
- Improved Sizing: The new Scout offers size specific chainstays as well as improved spacing of sizes to match the rest of the Nukeproof range
- Sizing: Scout comes from Small to XL in 275 and Medium to XXL in the 290 version, updated geometry to give the V3 Scout more efficiency to the trails and more attitude on the trails
- The all new Nukeproof Scout builds on the cult like "Scoutin' About" attitude of the hardtail. Buying a Scout means not only do you get the raddest hardtail on the market, join one of the best communities of bikers
- Frame: Nukeproof Scout 275, custom triple butted hydro-formed Alloy, internal cable routing for dropper seat posts, ISCG 05 mount, threaded 73mm BB, Boost 148mm rear axle spacing, includes 3D Contoured Rubber Frame Protection for Down Tube, Seat Tube and Chain Stay
- Fork: RockShox Recon Silver RL 140mm, 46mm Offset, Solo air, Gloss Black
- Front Wheel: Nukeproof Neutron V2 Hub 15x110mm, built onto a 27.5" WTB STi30 TCS 2.0Rim, 32H
- Rear Wheel: Nukeproof Neutron V2 Hub 148x12mm, Shimano freehub with 36 points of engagement, built onto a 27.5" WTB STi30 TCS 2.0Rim, 32H
- Tyres: Front: Schwalbe Magic Mary, Snakeskin, TL Easy, Addix Soft, 27.5x2.6'; Rear: Schwalbe Hans Dampf, Snakeskin, TL Easy, Addix Speedgrip. 27.5x2.6'
- Crankset: Shimano M5100 Deore 10 Speed Crank, 170mm, 32T, 52mm Chainline
- Shifter: Shimano M4100-R Deore 10-Speed, (I-Spec EV)
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano M5120 Deore 10-Speed
- Chain: KMC X10 10-Speed, with Quick Link
- Cassette: Sunrace CSMS2 10-Speed, 11-46T Black
- Brakes: Shimano MT4100 Lever with Shimano MT410 2 Pot Caliper, Resin Pads
- Front Rotor: Shimano SM-RT56, 180mm
- Rear Rotor: Shimano SM-RT56, 180mm
- Handlebars: Nukeproof Neutron V2 25mm Rise, Width - S780mm, M780mm, L800mm, XL800mm
- Stem: Nukeproof Neutron AM, 45mm, Black
- Saddle: Nukeproof Neutron, Black
- Seatpost: Nukeproof Neutron, Black, 31.6mm, 450mm
- Headset: Nukeproof Warhead, 44-56 IITS
- Grips: Nukeproof Sam Hill Signature
- Weight: TBC
- Material: Hydroformed 6061 Triple-Butted Aluminium
- Fork Travel: 140mm
- Axle to Crown: 529mm
- Fork Offset: 44mm
- Wheels Size: 27.5'
- Max Tyre Size: 2.6'
- Headtube: 44-56mm Tapered Semi-Integrated
- Headset: ZS44-28.6 - T2 / ZS56/40 - B8
- Seatpost: 31.6mm (Internal Routing for Dropper Seatpost)
- Seat Clamp: 34.9mm
- BB: Threaded 73mm BSA
- Rear Hub: Boost 148x12mm
- Rear Axle: SRAM UDH Maxle Stealth M12x1.0 180mm (Thread Length 13mm)
- Chain Guide: ISCG05
- Brake Mount: 180mm Post Mount
- Max Chainring: 34T (32T Oval)
- Protection: 3D Contoured Rubber Frame Protection for DT/SS/CS