Bicicleta Nukeproof Reactor 290 Elite Carbon (Slx)
PENTRU ACHIZITIONAREA ACESTUI PRODUS (VARIANTE CARE NU SE AFLA IN STOC) VA RUGAM SA NE CONTACTATI TELEFONIC
Nukeproof Reactor 290 Elite Carbon Bike (SLX - 2022)
Bringing you a smooth and responsive ride whilst also keeping the weight down, Reactor 290 Elite Carbon will have you dominating even the most difficult trails like a pro. Whether you're attacking a technical climb or blasting through a rock garden, the Fox Float performance suspension and the Shimano SLX 12-Speed components will ensure you hold your line and maintain your speed.
From concept through to design, the Kinematics, the geometry and specification; the Reactor is designed from the ground up to be the ultimate aggressive trail bike. It is at home on technical climbs, but happiest when thrashing the most technical trails you can point it at.
To optimise the weight, strength and stiffness, the Reactor Carbon frame features a full UD woven carbon fibre frameset (Including chain and seat stays). It is available for 27.5" or 29" wheel sizes. These are two totally different, compromise-free frames that were designed and developed at the same time.& Each frame is simply tailored around each wheel size.
Speed or play: which do you value more? The manoeuvrability of 27.5" or the raw speed of a 29"?
All Reactor frames feature a "flip chip" to adjust the geometry from "Trail" to "Rail mode".
Trail - As the name suggests, this setting is best suited for trail riding. It is for riders who get as much enjoyment from the climb as the descents.
Rail - The Rail setting turns the Reactor into a corner shredder, dropping the bottom bracket 6mm and slackening the head angle by half a degree. It is there to maximise the descending capabilities.
To ensure the bike could climb as well as it descends, Nukeproof designed the 4 bar horst linkage to have higher levels of anti-squat for climbing gears but lower levels when you drop down the cassette. This means that the bike can behave itself on the climbs but when you get it up to speed, it turns into a trail hooligan. The combination of low anti-squat and progressive rate give ultimate small bump compliance (removes rough trail and root chatter) with good mid stroke support for cornering/pumping and end stroke progression for aggressive riding. Balanced anti-rise figures allow the Reactor some squat when braking hard, maintaining rider position and providing a good amount of pressure through the tyre to ensure traction. The Reactor is designed to reward the rider and ensure you get that stoke factor in on any ride.
- Frame: Nukeproof Reactor 290 Carbon, 130mm Travel, UD woven Carbon Fibre frame, internal cable routing, ISCG 05 mounts, Enduro bearings, Threaded 73mm BB, Boost 148mm rear axle spacing, 3D contoured rubber frame protection
- Fork: Fox 36 Float, Performance Elite Series, Grip 2 Damper, 150mm, 44mm Offset, BOOST, Black
- Shock: Fox Float X, Performance Elite Series, 2 Position, LV EVOL, Custom CM+, RM, Rezi LM tune, 210x50mm, Bearing End, 1x 0.2 spacer fitted.
- Front Wheel: Nukeproof Horizon V2 29', 6 Bolt, 110x15mm
- Rear Wheel: Nukeproof Horizon V2 29', 6 Bolt, Shimano Microspline Driver, 148x12mm
- Tyres: Front: Maxxis Assegai 29x2.5' WT 3C MaxxTerra/EXO+/TR, Rear: Maxxis Dissector 29x2.4' WT 3C MaxxTerra/EXO+/TR
- Crankset: Shimano SLX M7100 12-Speed, Hollowtech 2, 170mm, 30T, 52mm Chainline
- Shifter: Shimano SLX M7100-IR, 12-speed Rapidfire Plus, I-Spec EV
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano SLX M7100, SGS 12-Speed, Shadow Plus
- Chain: Shimano SLX M7100 HG 12-speed Inc Quicklink
- Cassette: Shimano SLX M7100-12, 12-Speed (HYPERGLIDE+), 10-51T
- Brakes: Shimano SLX M7120, 4 Pot Brake, Metallic Pads
- Front Rotor: Brakco, 203mm
- Rear Rotor: Brakco, 180mm
- Handlebars: Nukeproof Horizon V2 25mm Rise, Width - M780mm, L800mm, XL800mm
- Stem: Nukeproof Horizon, 45mm, Black
- Saddle: Nukeproof, Black
- Seatpost: Brand-X Ascend internal with Brand-X Remote lever, M:150mm drop; L:170mm drop; XL:200mm drop
- Headset: Nukeproof, 44-56 IITS
- Grips: Nukeproof Sam Hill Signature
- Weight: 14.66kg (Medium, Tubeless)
Please Note: Due to severe delays in the bicycle supply chain, Nukeproof has been forced to make some alterations to the specification of the component parts supplied with this bicycle. As a result, the specification may differ from those shown in the images. Please refer to the specification table above for accurate information.
- Material: Ultra Strong T700/800 Monocoque Carbon Fibre
- Fork Travel: 150mm
- Axle to Crown: 557mm
- Fork Offset: 44mm
- Rear Travel: 130mm
- Wheels Size: 29'
- Max Tyre Size: 2.6'
- Recommended Shock Sag (Measured seated): 30%
- Shock Size: 210x50mm
- Shock Hardware F: 25x8mm
- Shock Hardware R: 30x8mm
- Sizing: M/L/XL
- Headtube: 44-56mm Tapered Semi-Integrated
- Headset: ZS44-28.6 - T2 / ZS56/40 - B8
- Bearings Required: 2x (6902 2RS), 4x (6800 2RS), 4x (6901 2RS)
- Seatpost: 31.6mm (Internal Routing for Dropper Seatpost)
- Seat Clamp: 36.4mm
- BB: Threaded 73mm BSA
- Rear Hub: Boost 148x12mm
- Rear Axle: Sram Maxle Stealth M12x1.75 180mm (Thread Length 20mm)
- Chain Guide: ISCG05
- Brake Mount: 180mm Direct Post
- Protection: 3D Contoured Rubber Frame Protection for DT/SS/CS