Bicicleta Nukeproof Reactor 275 Factory Carbon (Xt)
PENTRU ACHIZITIONAREA ACESTUI PRODUS (VARIANTE CARE NU SE AFLA IN STOC) VA RUGAM SA NE CONTACTATI TELEFONIC
Nukeproof Reactor 275 Factory Carbon Bike (XT - 2022)
Whether you're attacking the climbs, blasting down descents or weaving through trees, the Reactor 275 Factory Carbon will ensure you'll dominate it all. In addition to its advanced unidirectional (UD) carbon frame, it has impact-swallowing Fox Float Factory suspension plus a slick shifting Shimano XT 12-Speed groupset.
From concept through to design, the Kinematics, the geometry and specification; the Reactor is designed from the ground up to be the ultimate aggressive trail bike. It is at home on technical climbs, but happiest when thrashing the most technical trails you can point it at.
To optimise the weight, strength and stiffness, the Reactor Carbon frame features a full UD woven carbon fibre frameset (Including chain and seat stays). It is available for 27.5" or 29" wheel sizes. These are two totally different, compromise free frames that were designed and developed at the same time.& Each frame is simply tailored around each wheel size.
Speed or play: which do you value more? The manoeuvrability of 27.5" or the raw speed of a 29"?
All Reactor frames feature a "flip chip" to adjust the geometry from "Trail" to "Rail mode".
Trail - As the name suggests, this setting is best suited for trail riding. It is for riders who get as much enjoyment from the climb as the descents.
Rail - The Rail setting turns the Reactor into a corner shredder, dropping the bottom bracket 6mm and slackening the head angle by half a degree. It is there to maximise the descending capabilities.
To ensure the bike could climb as well as it descends, Nukeproof designed the 4-bar horst linkage to have higher levels of anti-squat for climbing gears but lower levels when you drop down the cassette. This means that the bike can behave itself on the climbs but when you get it up to speed, it turns into a trail hooligan. The combination of low anti-squat and progressive rate give ultimate small bump compliance (removes rough trail and root chatter) with good mid stroke support for cornering/pumping and end stroke progression for aggressive riding. Balanced anti-rise figures allow the Reactor some squat when braking hard, maintaining rider position and providing a good amount of pressure through the tyre to ensure traction. The Reactor is designed to reward the rider and ensure you get that stoke factor in on any ride.
- Frame: Nukeproof Reactor 275 Carbon, 140mm Travel, UD woven Carbon Fibre frame, internal cable routing, ISCG 05 mounts, Enduro bearings, Threaded 73mm BB, Boost 148mm rear axle spacing, 3D contoured rubber frame protection
- Fork: Fox 36 Float, Factory Series, Kashima, Grip 2 Damper, 160mm, 44mm Offset, BOOST, Kabolt-X, Orange
- Shock: Fox Float X, Factory Series, Kashima, 2 Position, EVOL LV, Custom CM+, RM, Rezi LM tune, 210x55mm, Bearing End, 1x 0.3 spacer fitted
- Front Wheel: DT Swiss XM1700 SPLINE 30,27.5', 6 Bolt, 110x15mm
- Rear Wheel: DT Swiss XM1700 SPLINE 30, 27.5', 6 Bolt, Shimano Microspline Driver, 148x12mm
- Tyres: Front: Maxxis Assegai 27.5"x2.5 WT 3C MaxxTerra/EXO+/TR, Rear: Maxxis Dissector 27.5"x2.4 WT 3C MaxxTerra/EXO+/TR
- Crankset: Shimano XT M8100 12-Speed, Hollowtech 2, 170mm, 32T, 52mm Chainline
- Shifter: Shimano XT M8100-R, 12-speed Rapidfire Plus, I-Spec EV
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT M8100, SGS 12-Speed, Shadow Plus
- Chain: Shimano XT M8100 HG 12-speed Inc Quicklink
- Cassette: Shimano XT M8100-12, 12-Speed (HYPERGLIDE+), 10-51T
- Brakes: Shimano XT M8120, 4 Pot Brake, Metallic Pads
- Front Rotor: Brakco, 203mm
- Rear Rotor: Brakco, 180mm
- Handlebars: Nukeproof Horizon V2 25mm Rise, Width - S780mm, M780mm, L800mm, XL800mm
- Stem: Nukeproof Horizon, 45mm, Black
- Saddle: Nukeproof, Black
- Seatpost: Bikeyoke Divine Stealth with Brand-X Remote lever, S:125mm drop; M:160mm drop; L/XL:185mm drop
- Headset: Nukeproof, 44-56 IITS
- Grips: Nukeproof Sam Hill Signature
- Weight: 14kg (Medium, Tubeless)
Please Note: Due to severe delays in the bicycle supply chain, Nukeproof has been forced to make some alterations to the specification of the component parts supplied with this bicycle. As a result, the specification may differ from those shown in the images. Please refer to the specification table above for accurate information.
- Material: Ultra Strong T700/800 Monocoque Carbon Fibre
- Fork Travel: 160mm
- Axle to Crown: 549mm
- Fork Offset: 46mm
- Rear Travel: 140mm
- Wheels Size: 27.5'
- Max Tyre Size: 2.6'
- Recommended Shock Sag (Measured seated): 30%
- Shock Size: 210x55mm
- Shock Hardware F: 25x8mm
- Shock Hardware R: 30x8mm
- Sizing: 15'S, 17' M, 19' L.
- Headtube: 44-56mm Tapered Semi-Integrated
- Headset: ZS44-28.6 - T2 / ZS56/40 - B8
- Bearings Required: 2x (6902 2RS), 4x (6800 2RS), 4x (6901 2RS)
- Seatpost: 31.6mm (Internal Routing for Dropper Seatpost)
- Seat Clamp: 36.4mm
- BB: Threaded 73mm BSA
- Rear Hub: Boost 148x12mm
- Rear Axle: SRAM Maxle Stealth M12x1.75 180mm (Thread Length 20mm)
- Chain Guide: ISCG05
- Brake Mount: 180mm Direct Post
- Protection: 3D Contoured Rubber Frame Protection for DT/SS/CS
- Flip Chip Adjustable Suspension Geometry: All models of the Reactor feature a 'flip-chip', so that the bike geometry can be easily adjusted from 'Trail' to 'Rail' mode without having to custom tune your suspension setup. The Trail setting is best suited for pumping and carving your rhythm and style into the mountainside and still caters for rides who love the climb as much as the descent. On the other hand, the Rail setting turns the Reactor into an adrenaline-fuelled gravity tamer. Dropping the bottom bracket height by 6mm and slackening the head angle by half a degree, these changes give this Reactor greater stability and control when the trail leans downhill towards vertical
- Nukeproof 4-Bar Horst Linkage Suspension Design: Ensuring the bike can climb as well as it descends, Nukeproof focussed on fine-tuning their 4-Bar Horst linkage suspension setup to give higher levels of anti-squat performance when higher up the cassette in the climbing gears, but also to deliver greater trail-gobbling performance when you drop down the cassette and begin descending the mountain. This means that the bike behaves itself on the climbs and grips with unprecedented traction and efficiency when making your way back towards sea-level. When you get it up to speed and drop a few gears to carry momentum, this bike turns into a trail hooligan and helps you carve the trail with style. The combination of low anti-squat and progressive suspension-rate give it the ultimate in small bump compliance (removes rough trail and root chatter) with good mid-stroke support for cornering/pumping and end stroke progression for aggressive riding. With balanced anti-rise suspension performance, the Reactor provides some squat when braking hard, maintaining rider position and providing a good amount of pressure through the tyre to ensure stability and traction. The Reactor is designed to reward the rider and ensure you get that stoke factor in on any ride