Bicicleta Nukeproof Reactor 275 Comp (Deore)
PENTRU ACHIZITIONAREA ACESTUI PRODUS (VARIANTE CARE NU SE AFLA IN STOC) VA RUGAM SA NE CONTACTATI TELEFONIC
Nukeproof Reactor 275 Comp Alloy Bike (Deore - 2022)
Primed to help you to take on the toughest routes out there and own them, the Reactor 275 Comp Alloy enables you to hit the trails harder and faster then ever. A full suspension mountain bike (MTB) that's hungry for action, it comes kitted out with RockShox/Marzocchi suspension to soak up the worst that the trail can offer. There's also a wide range Shimano Deore 12-Speed drivetrain on board, so you can efficiently attack the climbs and get quickly up to speed on the flats.
From concept through to design, the Kinematics, the geometry and specification; the Reactor is designed from the ground up to be the ultimate aggressive trail bike. It is at home on technical climbs, but happiest when thrashing the most technical trails you can point it at.
The Alloy Reactor features a custom triple butted hydro-formed tube set and carbon seat stays, which help reduce the overall weight of the frameset. Critically this reduces the unsprung weight; making the suspension as active as possible.
The Reactor is available for 27.5" or 29" wheel sizes. These are two totally different, compromise free frames that were designed and developed at the same time. Each frame is simply tailored around each wheel size.
Speed or play: which do you value more? The manoeuvrability of 27.5" or the raw speed of a 29"?
All Reactor frames feature a "flip chip" to adjust the geometry from "Trail" to "Rail mode".
Trail - As the name suggests, this setting is best suited for trail riding. It is for riders who get as much enjoyment from the climb as the descents.
Rail - The Rail setting turns the Reactor into a corner shredder, dropping the bottom bracket 6mm and slackening the head angle by half a degree. It is there to maximise the descending capabilities.
To ensure the bike could climb as well as it descends, Nukeproof designed the 4-bar horst linkage to have higher levels of anti-squat for climbing gears but lower levels when you drop down the cassette. This means that the bike can behave itself on the climbs but when you get it up to speed, it turns into a trail hooligan. The combination of low anti-squat and progressive rate give ultimate small bump compliance (removes rough trail and root chatter) with good mid stroke support for cornering/pumping and end stroke progression for aggressive riding. Balanced anti-rise figures allow the Reactor some squat when braking hard, maintaining rider position and providing a good amount of pressure through the tyre to ensure traction. The Reactor is designed to reward the rider and ensure you get that stoke factor in on any ride.
- Frame: Nukeproof Reactor 275 Alloy, 140mm Travel, custom triple butted hydro-formed tube set for front triangle and chain stays, UD woven carbon fibre Seat stays, internal cable routing, ISCG 05 mount, Enduro bearings, threaded 73mm BB, Boost 148mm rear axle spacing, 3D contoured rubber frame protection
- Fork: Marzocchi Bomber Z2, 150mm, 44mm Offset, BOOST, RAIL Damper, Gloss Black
- Shock: RockShox Super Deluxe Select R, Custom Tune, 210x55mm, Bearing End, 1x bottomless token fitted.
- Front Wheel: Sun-Ringle Duroc 35 Comp 27.5', 15x110mm
- Rear Wheel: Sun-Ringle Duroc 35 Comp 27.5', Shimano Microspline Driver, 148x12mm
- Tyres: Front: Maxxis Assegai 27.5"x2.5 WT 3C MaxxTerra/EXO+/TR, Rear: Maxxis Dissector 27.5"x2.4 WT 3C MaxxTerra/EXO+/TR
- Crankset: Race Face Ride, 12 Speed Crank, 170mm, 32T, 52mm Chainline
- Shifter: Shimano Deore M6100-IR, 12-speed Rapidfire Plus, I-Spec EV
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore M6100, SGS 12-Speed, Shadow Plus
- Chain: Shimano Deore M6100 12-Speed
- Cassette: Shimano Deore M6100 12-Speed (HYPERGLIDE+), 10-51T
- Brakes: Shimano Deore M6120 or SRAM hydraulic disc
- Front Rotor: Shimano 203mm or SRAM, 200mm
- Rear Rotor: Shimano 180mm or SRAM, 180mm
- Handlebars: Nukeproof Neutron V2 25mm Rise, Width - S780mm, M780mm, L800mm, XL800mm
- Stem: Nukeproof Neutron AM, 45mm, black
- Saddle: Nukeproof, Black
- Seatpost: Brand-X Ascend internal, 31.6mm, S:125mm drop; M:150mm drop; L:170mm drop; XL:200mm drop
- Headset: Nukeproof, 44-56 IITS
- Grips: Nukeproof Sam Hill Signature
- Weight: 14.84kg (Medium, Tubeless)
Please Note: Due to severe delays in the bicycle supply chain, Nukeproof has been forced to make some alterations to the specification of the component parts supplied with this bicycle. As a result, the specification may differ from those shown in the images. Please refer to the specification table above for accurate information.
- Material: Hydroformed 6061 Triple-Butted Aluminium
- Fork Travel: 150mm
- Axle to Crown: 542mm
- Fork Offset: 46mm
- Rear Travel: 140mm
- Wheels Size: 27.5'
- Max Tyre Size: 2.6'
- Recommended Shock Sag (Measured seated): 30%
- Shock Size: 210x55mm
- Shock Hardware F: 25x8mm
- Shock Hardware R: 30x8mm
- Sizing: S/M/L/XL
- Headtube: 44-56mm Tapered Semi-Integrated
- Headset: ZS44-28.6 - T2 / ZS56/40 - B8
- Bearings Required: 2x (6902 2RS), 4x (6800 2RS), 4x (6901 2RS)
- Seatpost: 31.6mm (Internal Routing for Dropper Seatpost)
- Seat Clamp: 34.9mm
- BB: Threaded 73mm BSA
- Rear Hub: Boost 148x12mm
- Rear Axle: SRAM Maxle Stealth M12x1.75 180mm (Thread Length 20mm)
- Chain Guide: ISCG05
- Brake Mount: 180mm Direct Post
- Protection: 3D Contoured Rubber Frame Protection for DT/SS/CS
- Flip Chip Adjustable Suspension Geometry: All models of the Reactor feature a 'flip-chip', so that the bike geometry can be easily adjusted from 'Trail' to 'Rail' mode without having to custom tune your suspension setup. The Trail setting is best suited for pumping and carving your rhythm and style into the mountainside and still caters for rides who love the climb as much as the descent. On the other hand, the Rail setting turns the Reactor into an adrenaline-fuelled gravity tamer. Dropping the bottom bracket height by 6mm and slackening the head angle by half a degree, these changes give this Reactor greater stability and control when the trail leans downhill towards vertical
- Nukeproof 4-Bar Horst Linkage Suspension Design:&Ensuring the bike can climb as well as it descends, Nukeproof focussed on fine-tuning their 4-Bar Horst linkage suspension setup to give higher levels of anti-squat performance when higher up the cassette in the climbing gears, but also to deliver greater trail-gobbling performance when you drop down the cassette and begin descending the mountain. This means that the bike behaves itself on the climbs and grips with unprecedented traction and efficiency when making your way back towards sea-level. When you get it up to speed and drop a few gears to carry momentum, this bike turns into a trail hooligan and helps you carve the trail with style. The combination of low anti-squat and progressive suspension-rate give it the ultimate in small bump compliance (removes rough trail and root chatter) with good mid-stroke support for cornering/pumping and end stroke progression for aggressive riding. With balanced anti-rise suspension performance, the Reactor provides some squat when braking hard, maintaining rider position and providing a good amount of pressure through the tyre to ensure stability and traction. The Reactor is designed to reward the rider and ensure you get that stoke factor in on any ride