Bicicleta Nukeproof Mega Pro 290 (Gx Eagle)
PENTRU ACHIZITIONAREA ACESTUI PRODUS (VARIANTE CARE NU SE AFLA IN STOC) VA RUGAM SA NE CONTACTATI TELEFONIC
Nukeproof Mega 290 Pro Alloy Bike (GX Eagle - 2022)
Built around an advanced alloy frame which benefits from design input from three-time Enduro World Series Champion Sam Hill, the Mega 290 Pro Alloy model is truly modern machine for today's more challenging trails. Coming kitted out with RockShox's ZEB Select + forks and Super Deluxe Select+ rear shock, it's ready for the biggest drops and hits. Plus, there's also a SRAM GX Eagle 12-Speed drivetrain to power you all the way to the podium.
The MegaV4: born through Evolution, not revolution.
The Nukeproof Mega: an "enduro bike" that was ahead of its time. Originally developed and later named after the race it was designed for on the infamous trails of Alp D'Huez.
To date the Mega platform is one of the most highly decorated race bikes on the market: with the 2017, 2018 (x2) and 2019 Enduro World Series Titles; a Downhill World Championship top 10 and a Silver Medal at the 4x World Championship to its name. (As well as a host of other national and international victories and titles)
Since 2009, the Nukeproof Mega has been on a constant path of development to meet the evolving demands of Nukeproof's professional riders and its customers alike.&They are relentlessly striving for improvements and with each generation, the Mega has been chiselled and shaped into today's thoroughbred Enduro race bike. With the launch of the 2020 Carbon Mega 290c, you could forgive Nukeproof's designers for resting on their laurels. However, as its&products are developed between the tapes, there is a constant desire to hone and refine in order to give its athletes and riders the best possible chance of standing on top of the podium.
Designed as an evolution of the ultimate Enduro bike, the Mega V4 has been fully reimagined to offer optimised sizing/fit, improved geometry and suspension kinematics. Most importantly you can now fit a water bottle inside the main front triangle.
The Alloy Mega features a full custom triple-butted hydro-formed 6061-T6 Aluminium tube set and forged parts. It is available for 27.5", 297 or 29" wheel sizes. These are totally different, compromise free frames that were designed and developed at the same time.&Each frame is simply tailored around each wheel size so that you can get the most out of every ride.
Whilst humans may not have changed size much in recent years; the bikes they choose to ride most certainly have. To ensure a perfectly dialled fit Nukeproof now offers the 297 bikes in S, M, or L sizes and the 290 bikes in M, L, XL or XXL.
Lower, longer, steeper and slacker! Nukeproof's geometry is now designed around the saddle offset for each size to optimise seated weight distribution. This results in steeper seat angles across the board but especially on larger sizes for taller riders. This in turn results in longer reach figures to ensure a comfortable cockpit on each size. To further aid the perfect fit they have also used shorter seat tubes which are designed to maximise seat post insertion depths. Finally, all Mega bikes are now designed to use short offset forks to further improve both climbing and descending capabilities.
To step-change the Mega's suspension design Nukeproof went back to the drawing board and started afresh. They redesigned the Mega 4 bar horst linkage to be super supple over small bumps, progressive and supportive throughout the mid stoke for support when pedalling, cornering and pumping, with increased end stroke leverage to allow more tuning options with volume spacers. The kinematic is designed to have higher levels of anti-squat for climbing gears but this reduces as you drop down the cassette. The result is a bike that is more confidence inspiring everywhere on the hill. It behaves itself on the climbs; yet can still be thrashed through the roughest and most technical terrain on the way back down.
- Frame: Nukeproof Mega V4 290 Alloy, 160mm Travel, custom triple butted hydro-formed tube set, internal cable routing, ISCG 05 mount, Enduro Bearings, Threaded 73mm BB, Boost 148mm rear axle spacing, 3D contoured Rubber frame protection
- Fork: RockShox ZEB Select + Charger 2.1 RC 170mm, 44mm Offset, BOOST, Debonair, Gloss Black
- Shock: RockShox Super Deluxe Select+ RT, Custom LIN L1 HOTDOG S320 tune, 230x62.5mm, Bearing End, 2 bottomless tokens fitted.
- Front Wheel: Nukeproof Neutron V2 29', Tubeless Ready, 32h, 110x15mm
- Rear Wheel: Nukeproof Neutron V2 29', Tubeless Ready, 32h, SRAM XD Driver with 36 points of engagement, 148x12mm
- Tyres: Front: Maxxis Assegai 29' x 2.5 WT, 3C MaxxGrip DD TR, Rear: Maxxis Minion DHR II 29" x 2.4 WT, 3C MaxxTerra DD TR
- Crankset: SRAM Descendant 7K Eagle 12-Speed, 170mm, 30T, B148, DUB
- Shifter: SRAM GX Eagle 12-Speed
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM GX Eagle 12-Speed
- Chain: SRAM GX Eagle 12-Speed
- Cassette: SRAM GX Eagle 12-Speed, CS XG1275 EAGLE 10-52T
- Chain Guide: Nukeproof Chain Guide with Bash, 28-36T, ISCG-05, black
- Brakes: SRAM Guide RE
- Front Rotor: SRAM Centreline, 200mm
- Rear Rotor: SRAM Centreline, 200mm
- Handlebars: Nukeproof Horizon V2 25mm Rise, Width - M780mm, L800mm, XL800mm, XXL800mm
- Stem: Nukeproof Neutron AM, 45mm, black
- Saddle: Nukeproof, Black
- Seatpost: Brand X Ascend internal, 31.6mm, M:150mm drop; L:170mm drop; XL/XXL:200mm
- Headset: Nukeproof, 44-56 IITS
- Grips: Nukeproof Sam Hill Signature
- Weight: 15.52kg (Medium, Tubeless)
Please Note: Due to severe delays in the bicycle supply chain, Nukeproof has been forced to make some alterations to the specification of the component parts supplied with this bicycle. As a result, the specification may differ from those shown in the images. Please refer to the specification table above for accurate information.
- Material: Hydroformed 6061-T6 Triple-Butted Aluminium
- Fork Travel: 170mm
- Axle to Crown: 586mm
- Fork Offset: 44mm
- Rear Travel: 160mm
- Wheels Size: 29'
- Max Tyre Size: 2.6'
- Recommended Shock Sag (Measured seated): 30%
- Shock Size: 230x62.5mm
- Shock Hardware F: 25x8mm
- Shock Hardware R: 30x8mm
- Sizing: M/L/XL/XXL
- Headtube: 44-56mm Tapered Semi-Integrated
- Headset: ZS44-28.6 - T2 / ZS56/40 - B8
- Bearings Required: 4x F6802 LLU MAX, 4x 6902 LLU MAX, 2x F6902 LLU MAX-EA
- Seatpost: 31.6mm (Internal Routing for Dropper Seatpost)
- Seat Clamp: 34.9mm
- BB: Threaded 73mm BSA
- Rear Hub: Boost 148x12mm
- Rear Axle: SRAM UDH Maxle Stealth M12x1.0 180mm (Thread Length 13mm)
- Chain Guide: ISCG05
- Brake Mount: 180mm Direct Post
- Protection: 3D Contoured Rubber Frame Protection for DT/SS/CS