Bicicleta Nukeproof Mega 297 Rs Carbon (X01 Eagle)
PENTRU ACHIZITIONAREA ACESTUI PRODUS (VARIANTE CARE NU SE AFLA IN STOC) VA RUGAM SA NE CONTACTATI TELEFONIC
Nukeproof Mega 297 RS Carbon Bike (X01 Eagle)
The Mega 297 RS Carbon offers an exceptional balance of efficiency, agility and speed thanks to its ultra-strong and lightweight carbon frame, top-quality component spec and mixed wheel size platform (29' front wheel, 27.5' rear wheel). This full-suspension enduro bike from Nukeproof features a 170mm-travel RockShox ZEB Ultimate suspension fork and Super Deluxe Ultimate rear shock that is ideal for enduro racetracks and all-mountain terrain.
Nukeproof Horizon V2 Wheels and Horizon Carbon Handlebars
This exceptional race bike is kitted out with a SRAM's top-level XO1 Eagle 12-Speed groupset with strong, lightweight and stylish SRAM Descendant Carbon cranks, a wide-ranging 10-52 Tooth cassette and powerful SRAM Code RSC hydraulic disc brakes. It also rolls upon Tubeless Ready Nukeproof Horizon V2 wheels wrapped in fast rolling, high-grip GUM-X Tubeless Michelin Wild Enduro tyres. And it is armed with a quality Nukeproof Horizon finishing kit that includes Nukeproof Horizon Carbon handlebars and a Bikeyoke Revive Stealth dropper seatpost.
The MegaV4: Born Through Evolution, Not Revolution.
For over 10 years, Nukeproof's best-selling model, the Mega has been racking up awards on Enduro stages and in the press around the world. With 4 Enduro World Series titles to its name, the Mega has become an icon that is synonymous with racing. However, they never rest on their laurels with the introduction of the 4th generation Mega - Now available in an all-new mixed wheel size platform.
The Mega V4 is now available for 27.5", 29" or new Mixed (Front 29"/Rear 27.5" wheel sizes) wheel set ups, with each frame design tailored around each wheel size. The new mixed platform uses a 29" wheel up front to maximise grip and rolling efficiency whilst the 27.5" wheel out back, ensures nimble handling for manoeuvrability.
Designed as an evolution of the ultimate Enduro bike, the Mega V4 has been fully reimagined for to offer optimised sizing/fit, improved Geometry and suspension kinematics on a brand-new all-carbon chassis. Most importantly you can now fit a water bottle inside the main front triangle.
Full-Suspension Carbon Frame Enduro Race Bike
To optimise the weight, strength and stiffness, the Mega Carbon frame features a T700/800 UD woven carbon fibre frameset (Front and rear Triangle). The carbon swingarms helps reduce the unsprung weight on the rear of the bike. It is available for 27.5", 297 or 29" wheel sizes. These are totally different, compromise free frames that were designed and developed at the same time. Each frame is simply tailored around each wheel size so that you can get the most out of every ride.
Updated Sizing and Geometry
Whilst humans may not have changed size much in recent years; the bikes they choose to ride most certainly have. To ensure a perfectly dialled fit Nukeproof now offer the 297 bikes in S, M, or L sizes and the 290 bikes in M, L, XL or XXL.
Lower, longer, steeper and slacker. The Mega geometry is now designed around the saddle offset for each size to optimise seated weight distribution. This results in steeper seat angles across the board but especially on larger sizes for taller riders. This in turn results in longer reach figures to ensure a comfortable cockpit on each size. To further aid the perfect fit Nukeproof have also used shorter seat tubes which are designed to maximise seat post insertion depths. Finally, all Mega bikes are now designed to use short offset forks to further improve both climbing and descending capabilities.
Progressive and Supportive Suspension Platform
To step-change the Mega's suspension design Nukeproof went back to the drawing board and started afresh. They have redesigned the Mega 4 bar horst linkage to be super supple over small bumps, progressive and supportive throughout the mid stroke for support when pedalling, cornering and pumping, with increased end stroke leverage to allow more tuning options with volume spacers. The kinematic is designed to have higher levels of anti-squat for climbing gears but this reduces as you drop down the cassette. The result is a bike that is more confidence inspiring everywhere on the hill. It behaves itself on the climbs yet can still be thrashed through the roughest and most technical terrain on the way back down.
- Frame: Nukeproof Mega V4 297 Carbon, 165mm Travel, ultra-strong monocoque UD Carbon Fibre frame, internally piped cable routing, ISCG 05 mounts, Enduro Bearings, Threaded 73mm BB, Boost 148mm rear axle spacing, 3D contoured Rubber frame protection and Factory fitted clear paint protection kit covering TT/DT/CS/SS
- Fork: RockShox Zeb Ultimate Charger 2.1 RC2 170mm, 44mm Offset, BOOST, Debonair, Grey
- Shock: RockShox Super Deluxe Ultimate RCT, Custom LIN L1 HOTDOG S320 tune, 230x62.5mm, Bearing End, 2 bottomless tokens fitted
- Front Wheel: Nukeproof Horizon V2, 29', 6 Bolt, 110x15mm
- Rear Wheel: Nukeproof Horizon V2, 27.5', 6 Bolt, XD Driver, 148x12mm
- Tyres: Front: Michelin Wild Enduro 29' x 2.4, GUM-X TS TLR, Rear: Michelin Wild Enduro 27.5' x 2.4, GUM-X TS TLR
- Crankset: SRAM Descendant Carbon Eagle 12-Speed, 170mm, 32T, B148, DUB
- Shifter: SRAM Eagle AXS 12-Speed, Black
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM XO1 AXS Eagle 12-Speed, Black
- Chain: SRAM GX Eagle 12-Speed
- Cassette: SRAM XO1 Eagle 12-Speed, CS XG1295 EAGLE 10-52T
- Chain Guide: MRP 1x AMG V2, 32-38T, ISCG-05, Black
- Brakes: SRAM Code RSC, Sintered pads
- Front Rotor: SRAM Centreline, 200mm
- Rear Rotor: SRAM Centreline, 200mm
- Handlebars: Nukeproof Horizon Carbon V2 25mm Rise, Width - S780mm, M780mm, L800mm
- Stem: Nukeproof Horizon, 45mm, Black
- Saddle: Nukeproof, Black
- Seatpost: Bikeyoke Revive with Triggy 1x Remote, 31.6mm; S:125mm drop; M:160mm drop; L:185mm drop
- Headset: Nukeproof, 44-56 IITS
- Grips: Nukeproof Sam Hill Signature
- Weight: 14.65kg Medium Tubeless
- Material: Ultra Strong T700/800 Monocoque Carbon Fibre
- Fork Travel: 170mm
- Axle to Crown: 586mm
- Fork Offset: 44mm
- Rear Travel: 165mm
- Wheels Size: Front 29' / Rear 27.5'
- Max Tyre Size: 2.6'
- Recommended Shock Sag (Measured seated): 30%
- Shock Size: 230x62.5mm
- Shock Hardware F: 25x8mm
- Shock Hardware R: 30x8mm
- Headtube: 44-56mm Tapered Semi-Integrated
- Headset: ZS44-28.6 - T2 / ZS56/40 - B8
- Bearings Required: 4x F6802 LLU MAX, 4x 6902 LLU MAX, 2x F6902 LLU MAX-EA
- Seatpost: 31.6mm (Internal Routing for Dropper Seatpost)
- Seat Clamp: 36.4mm
- BB: Threaded 73mm BSA
- Rear Hub: Boost 148x12mm
- Rear Axle: SRAM UDH Maxle Stealth M12x1.0 180mm (Thread Length 13mm)
- Chain Guide: ISCG05
- Brake Mount: 180mm Direct Post
- Protection: 3D Contoured Rubber Frame Protection for DT/SS/CS