Bicicleta Nukeproof Mega 297 Comp (Deore)
PENTRU ACHIZITIONAREA ACESTUI PRODUS (VARIANTE CARE NU SE AFLA IN STOC) VA RUGAM SA NE CONTACTATI TELEFONIC
Nukeproof Mega 297 Comp Alloy Bike Deore
The Mega 297 Comp Alloy features a strong and lightweight alloy frame, long-travel RockShox suspension, a Shimano Deore 12-Speed groupset and a mixed-wheel platform that consists of a 29' front and 27.5' rear wheel. This 297-wheel setup gives a superb balance of stability, pace and agility for fast trail sections and technical terrain. This stylish, affordable and reliable enduro race bike offers reliability, efficiency and power to ride trails anywhere on Earth.
Shimano Deore 12-Speed Groupset and Hydraulic Disc Brakes
This fun and versatile full-suspension enduro bike is equipped with a Shimano Deore 1x12-Speed groupset, giving you a wide gear range for climbing steep hills while powerful hydraulic disc brakes help control your momentum when descending. It also rolls upon stable and dependable Sun-Ringle Duroc SD37 wheels wrapped in fast rolling, Tubeless Ready Wide Trail Maxxis Assegai and Minion DHR tyres. And it is fitted with a Brand X Ascend internally routed dropper seatpost.
The MegaV4: Born Through Evolution, Not Revolution.
For over 10 years, Nukeproof's best-selling model, the Mega has been racking up awards on Enduro stages and in the press around the world. With 4 Enduro World Series titles to its name, the Mega has become an icon that is synonymous with racing. However, they never rest on their laurels with the introduction of the 4th generation Mega - Now available in an all-new mixed wheel size platform.
World Class Enduro Race Bike
Since 2009 the Nukeproof Mega has been constant path of development to meet the evolving demands of our riders and customers alike. The Nukeproof team are relentlessly striving for improvements and with each generation the Mega has been chiselled and shaped into today's thoroughbred Enduro race bike. With the launch of the Mega 290 Comp, you could forgive their designers for resting on their laurels. However, as Nukeproof products are developed between the tapes, there is a constant desire to hone and refine to give Nukeproof's athletes and riders the best possible chance of standing on top of the podium.
The Mega V4 is now available for 27.5", 29" or new Mixed (Front 29"/Rear 27.5" wheel sizes) wheel set ups, with each frame design tailored around each wheel size. The new mixed platform uses a 29" wheel up front to maximise grip and rolling efficiency whilst the 27.5" wheel out back, ensures nimble handling for manoeuvrability.
Designed as an evolution of the ultimate Enduro bike, the Mega V4 has been fully reimagined for to offer optimised sizing/fit, improved Geometry and suspension kinematics on a brand-new custom triple butted hydro-formed alloy frame. Most importantly you can now fit a water bottle inside the main front triangle.
Long-Travel Full Suspension Alloy Frame
The Alloy Mega features a full custom triple butted hydro-formed 6061-T6 Aluminium tube set and forged parts. It is available for 27.5", 297 or 29" wheel sizes. These are totally different, compromise free frames that were designed and developed at the same time. Each frame is simply tailored around each wheel size so that you can get the most out of every ride.
Updated Sizing and Geometry
Whilst humans may not have changed size much in recent years; the bikes they choose to ride most certainly have. To ensure a perfectly dialled fit Nukeproof now offer the 297 bikes in S, M, or L sizes and the 290 bikes in M, L, XL or XXL.
Lower, longer, steeper and slacker. The Mega geometry is designed around the saddle offset for each size to optimise seated weight distribution. This results in steeper seat angles across the board but especially on larger sizes for taller riders. This in turn results in longer reach figures to ensure a comfortable cockpit on each size. To further aid the perfect fit Nukeproof have also used shorter seat tubes which are designed to maximise seat post insertion depths. Finally, all Mega bikes are now designed to use short offset forks to further improve both climbing and descending capabilities.
Progressive and Supportive Suspension Platform
To step-change the Mega's suspension design Nukeproof went back to the drawing board and started afresh. They have redesigned the Mega 4 bar horst linkage to be super supple over small bumps, progressive and supportive throughout the mid stroke for support when pedalling, cornering and pumping, with increased end stroke leverage to allow more tuning options with volume spacers. The kinematic is designed to have higher levels of anti-squat for climbing gears but this reduces as you drop down the cassette. The result is a bike that is more confidence inspiring everywhere on the hill. It behaves itself on the climbs yet can still be thrashed through the roughest and most technical terrain on the way back down.
- Frame: Nukeproof Mega V4 297 Alloy, 165mm Travel, custom triple butted hydro-formed tube set, internal cable routing, ISCG 05 mount, Enduro Bearings, Threaded 73mm BB, Boost 148mm rear axle spacing, 3D contoured Rubber frame protection
- Fork: RockShox Domain, Motion Control RC damper, 170mm, 44mm Offset, BOOST, Debonair, Gloss Black
- Shock: RockShox Super Deluxe Select R, Custom LIN L1 HOTDOG tune, 230x62.5mm, Bearing End, 2 bottomless tokens fitted
- Front Wheel: Sun-Ringle Duroc SD37 Comp 29', 15x110mm
- Rear Wheel: Sun-Ringle Duroc SD37 Comp 27.5', Shimano Microspline Driver, 148x12mm
- Tyres: Front: Maxxis Assegai 29' x 2.5 WT, 3C MaxxGrip DD TR, Rear: Maxxis Minion DHR II 27.5" x 2.4 WT, 3C MaxxTerra DD TR
- Crankset: Race Face Ride,12 Speed Crank, 170mm, 32T, 52mm Chainline
- Shifter: Shimano Deore M6100-IR, 12-speed Rapidfire Plus, I-Spec EV
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore M6100, SGS 12-Speed, Shadow Plus
- Chain: Shimano Deore M6100 12-Speed
- Cassette: Shimano Deore M6100 12-Speed (HYPERGLIDE+), 10-51T
- Chain Guide: MRP 1x CS, 28-34T, ISCG-05, Black
- Brakes: Shimano or SRAM hydraulic disc
- Front Rotor: Shimano or SRAM, 200mm
- Rear Rotor: Shimano or SRAM, 200mm
- Handlebars: Nukeproof Neutron V2 25mm Rise, Width - S780mm, M780mm, L800mm
- Stem: Nukeproof Neutron AM, 45mm, Black
- Saddle: Nukeproof, Black
- Seatpost: Brand X Ascend internal, 31.6mm, S:125mm drop; M:150mm drop; L: 170mm Drop
- Headset: Nukeproof, 44-56 IITS
- Grips: Nukeproof Sam Hill Signature
- Weight: TBC
- Material: Hydroformed 6061-T6 Triple-Butted Aluminium
- Fork Travel: 170mm
- Axle to Crown: 586mm
- Fork Offset: 44mm
- Rear Travel: 165mm
- Wheels Size: Front 29' / Rear 27.5'
- Max Tyre Size: 2.6'
- Recommended Shock Sag (Measured seated): 30%
- Shock Size: 230x62.5mm
- Shock Hardware F: 25x8mm
- Shock Hardware R: 30x8mm
- Headtube: 44-56mm Tapered Semi-Integrated
- Headset: ZS44-28.6 - T2 / ZS56/40 - B8
- Bearings Required: 4x F6802 LLU MAX, 4x 6902 LLU MAX, 2x F6902 LLU MAX-EA
- Seatpost: 31.6mm (Internal Routing for Dropper Seatpost)
- Seat Clamp: 34.9mm
- BB: Threaded 73mm BSA
- Rear Hub: Boost 148x12mm
- Rear Axle: SRAM UDH Maxle Stealth M12x1.0 180mm (Thread Length 13mm)
- Chain Guide: ISCG05
- Brake Mount: 180mm Direct Post
- Protection:&3D Contoured Rubber Frame Protection for DT/SS/CS