Bicicleta Nukeproof Mega 290 Rs Carbon (X01 Eagle)
PENTRU ACHIZITIONAREA ACESTUI PRODUS (VARIANTE CARE NU SE AFLA IN STOC) VA RUGAM SA NE CONTACTATI TELEFONIC
Nukeproof Mega 290 RS Carbon Bike (X01 Eagle)
The Mega 290 RS Carbon features an ultra-strong and lightweight carbon frame that rolls upon 29' wheels and is equipped with top-quality components for exceptional enduro-race performance. Nukeproof has fitted this full-suspension enduro bike with long-travel RockShox ZEB Ultimate and Super Deluxe Ultimate suspension that glides over rough terrain with stability and composure. It is also kitted out with a SRAM's top-level XO1 Eagle 12-Speed groupset with strong, lightweight and stylish SRAM Descendant Carbon cranks, a wide-ranging 10-52 Tooth cassette and powerful SRAM Code RSC hydraulic disc brakes.
Nukeproof Horizon V2 Wheels and Horizon Carbon Handlebars
This exceptional race bike rolls upon Tubeless Ready Nukeproof Horizon V2 wheels wrapped in fast rolling, high-grip GUM-X Tubeless Michelin Wild Enduro tyres. It is also armed with a quality Nukeproof Horizon finishing kit that includes Nukeproof Horizon Carbon handlebars and a Bikeyoke Revive Stealth dropper seatpost.
The MegaV4: Born Through Evolution, Not Revolution.
The Nukeproof Mega: an "enduro bike" that was ahead of its time. Originally developed and later named after the race it was designed for on the infamous trails of Alp D'Huez.
To date the Mega platform is one of the most highly decorated race bikes on the market: with the 2017, 2018 (x2) and 2019 Enduro World Series Titles; a Downhill World Championship top 10 and a Silver Medal at the 4x World Championship to its name (As well as a host of other national and international victories and titles.)
Since 2009 the Nukeproof Mega has been constant path of development to meet the evolving demands of our riders and customers alike. Nukeproof's team are relentlessly striving for improvements and with each generation the Mega has been chiselled and shaped into today's thoroughbred Enduro race bike. With the launch of the 2020 Carbon Mega 290c, you could forgive Nukeproof designers for resting on their laurels. However, as Nukeproof products are developed between the tapes, there is a constant desire to hone and refine in order to give their athletes and riders the best possible chance of standing on top of the podium.
Designed as an evolution of the ultimate Enduro bike, the Mega V4 has been fully reimagined to offer optimised sizing/fit, improved Geometry and suspension kinematics. Most importantly you can now fit a water bottle inside the main front triangle.
Full-Suspension Carbon Frame Enduro Race Bike
To optimise the weight, strength and stiffness, the Mega Carbon frame features a T700/800 UD woven carbon fibre frameset (Front and rear Triangle). The carbon swingarms helps reduce the unsprung weight on the rear of the bike. It is available for 27.5", 297 or 29" wheel sizes. These are totally different, compromise free frames that were designed and developed at the same time. Each frame is simply tailored around each wheel size so that you can get the most out of every ride.
Updated Sizing and Geometry
Whilst humans may not have changed size much in recent years; the bikes they choose to ride most certainly have. To ensure a perfectly dialled fit Nukeproof now offer the 297 bikes in S, M, or L sizes and the 290 bikes in M, L, XL or XXL.
Lower, longer, steeper and slacker. Nukeproof Mega geometry is now designed around the saddle offset for each size to optimise seated weight distribution. This results in steeper seat angles across the board but especially on larger sizes for taller riders. This in turn results in longer reach figures to ensure a comfortable cockpit on each size. To further aid the perfect fit Nukeproof have also used shorter seat tubes which are designed to maximise seat post insertion depths. Finally, all Mega bikes are now designed to use short offset forks to further improve both climbing and descending capabilities.
Progressive and Supportive Suspension Platform
To step-change the Mega's suspension design Nukeproof went back to the drawing board and started afresh. They have redesigned the Mega 4 bar horst linkage to be super supple over small bumps, progressive and supportive throughout the mid stroke for support when pedalling, cornering and pumping, with increased end stroke leverage to allow more tuning options with volume spacers. The kinematic is designed to have higher levels of anti-squat for climbing gears but this reduces as you drop down the cassette. The result is a bike that is more confidence inspiring everywhere on the hill. It behaves itself on the climbs yet can still be thrashed through the roughest and most technical terrain on the way back down.
- Frame: Nukeproof Mega V4 290 Carbon, 160mm Travel, ultra-strong monocoque UD Carbon Fibre frame, internally piped cable routing, ISCG 05 mounts, Enduro Bearings, Threaded 73mm BB, Boost 148mm rear axle spacing, 3D contoured Rubber frame protection and Factory fitted clear paint protection kit covering TT/DT/CS/SS
- Fork: RockShox Zeb Ultimate Charger 2.1 RC2 170mm, 44mm Offset, BOOST, Debonair, Grey
- Shock: RockShox Super Deluxe Ultimate RCT, Custom LIN L1 HOTDOG S320 tune, 230x62.5mm, Bearing End, 2 bottomless tokens fitted
- Front Wheel: Nukeproof Horizon V2, 29', 6 Bolt, 110x15mm
- Rear Wheel: Nukeproof Horizon V2, 29', 6 Bolt, XD Driver, 148x12mm
- Tyres: Front: Michelin Wild Enduro 29' x 2.4, GUM-X TS TLR, Rear: Michelin Wild Enduro 29' x 2.4, GUM-X TS TLR
- Crankset: SRAM Descendant Carbon Eagle 12-Speed, 170mm, 30T, B148, DUB
- Shifter: SRAM Eagle AXS 12-Speed, Black
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM XO1 AXS Eagle 12-Speed, Black
- Chain: SRAM GX Eagle 12-Speed
- Cassette: SRAM XO1 Eagle 12-Speed, CS XG1295 EAGLE 10-52T
- Chain Guide: Nukeproof Horizon with Bash, 28-36t, ISCG-05, Black
- Brakes: SRAM Code RSC, Sintered pads
- Front Rotor: SRAM Centreline, 200mm
- Rear Rotor: SRAM Centreline, 200mm
- Handlebars: Nukeproof Horizon Carbon V2 25mm Rise, Width - M780mm, L800mm, XL800mm, XXL800mm
- Stem: Nukeproof Horizon, 45mm, Black
- Saddle: Nukeproof, Black
- Seatpost: Bikeyoke Revive Stealth with Triggy 1x Remote, 31.6mm; M:160mm drop; L:185mm drop; XL/XXL:213mm drop
- Headset: Nukeproof, 44-56 IITS
- Grips: Nukeproof Sam Hill Signature
- Weight: 14.74kg Medium Tubeless
- Material: Ultra Strong T700/800 Monocoque Carbon Fibre
- Fork Travel: 170mm
- Axle to Crown: 586mm
- Fork Offset: 44mm
- Rear Travel: 160mm
- Wheels Size: 29'
- Max Tyre Size: 2.6'
- Recommended Shock Sag (Measured seated): 30%
- Shock Size: 230x62.5mm
- Shock Hardware F: 25x8mm
- Shock Hardware R: 30x8mm
- Headtube: 44-56mm Tapered Semi-Integrated
- Headset: ZS44-28.6 - T2 / ZS56/40 - B8
- Bearings Required: 4x F6802 LLU MAX, 4x 6902 LLU MAX, 2x F6902 LLU MAX-EA
- Seatpost: 31.6mm (Internal Routing for Dropper Seatpost)
- Seat Clamp: 36.4mm
- BB: Threaded 73mm BSA
- Rear Hub: Boost 148x12mm
- Rear Axle: SRAM UDH Maxle Stealth M12x1.0 180mm (Thread Length 13mm)
- Chain Guide: ISCG05
- Brake Mount: 180mm Direct Post
- Protection: 3D Contoured Rubber Frame Protection for DT/SS/CS