Bicicleta Nukeproof Mega 290 Elite Carbon (Slx)
PENTRU ACHIZITIONAREA ACESTUI PRODUS (VARIANTE CARE NU SE AFLA IN STOC) VA RUGAM SA NE CONTACTATI TELEFONIC
Nukeproof Mega 290 Elite Carbon Bike (SLX)
The Mega 290 Elite Carbon features a carbon frame, Fox Float Performance suspension and a Shimano SLX 1x12-Speed groupset with a wide-ranging 10-51T cassette and SLX 4-Pot hydraulic disc brakes. This long-travel full-suspension enduro trail bike is engineered and equipped to offer a dependable and versatile performance for all-terrain enduro racing, anywhere on Earth.
Nukeproof Horizon V2 Wheels and Maxxis Wide Trail Tyres
This exceptional race bike is kitted out with a Shimano's SLX M7100 12-Speed drivetrain that gives a wide gear range for riding anywhere in the mountain range with efficiency and pace. Its Shimano SLX 4-Pot hydraulic disc brakes feature 4-pistons per-brake caliper, which ensure powerful, fade-free braking performance that excel in all-weather conditions. It also rolls upon Nukeproof Horizon V2 wheels wrapped in fast rolling, Wide Trail Maxxis Assegai and Minion DHR tyres. Finally, it is also kitted out with stylish and reliable Nukeproof finishing kit and a Brand X Ascend internal dropper seatpost.
The MegaV4: Born Through Evolution, Not Revolution.
For over 10 years, Nukeproof's best-selling model, the Mega has been racking up awards on Enduro stages and in the press around the world. With 4 Enduro World Series titles to its name, the Mega has become an icon that is synonymous with racing. However, they never rest on their laurels with the introduction of the 4th generation Mega - Now available in an all-new mixed wheel size platform.
World Class Enduro Race Bike
Since 2009 the Nukeproof Mega has been constant path of development to meet the evolving demands of our riders and customers alike. The Nukeproof team are relentlessly striving for improvements and with each generation the Mega has been chiselled and shaped into today's thoroughbred Enduro race bike. With the launch of the Mega 290 Elite, you could forgive their designers for resting on their laurels. However, as Nukeproof products are developed between the tapes, there is a constant desire to hone and refine to give Nukeproof's athletes and riders the best possible chance of standing on top of the podium.
The Mega V4 is now available for 27.5", 29" or new Mixed (Front 29"/Rear 27.5" wheel sizes) wheel set ups, with each frame design tailored around each wheel size. The new mixed platform uses a 29" wheel up front to maximise grip and rolling efficiency whilst the 27.5" wheel out back, ensures nimble handling for manoeuvrability.
Designed as an evolution of the ultimate Enduro bike, the Mega V4 has been fully reimagined for to offer optimised sizing/fit, improved Geometry and suspension kinematics on a brand-new all-carbon chassis. Most importantly you can now fit a water bottle inside the main front triangle.
Long-Travel Full Suspension Carbon Frame
To optimise the weight, strength and stiffness, the Mega Carbon frame features a T700/800 UD woven carbon fibre frameset (Front and rear Triangle). The carbon swingarms helps reduce the unsprung weight on the rear of the bike. It is available for 27.5", 297 or 29" wheel sizes. These are totally different, compromise free frames that were designed and developed at the same time. Each frame is simply tailored around each wheel size so that you can get the most out of every ride.
Updated Sizing and Geometry
Whilst humans may not have changed size much in recent years; the bikes they choose to ride most certainly have. To ensure a perfectly dialled fit Nukeproof now offer the 297 bikes in S, M, or L sizes and the 290 bikes in M, L, XL or XXL.
Lower, longer, steeper and slacker. The Mega geometry is designed around the saddle offset for each size to optimise seated weight distribution. This results in steeper seat angles across the board but especially on larger sizes for taller riders. This in turn results in longer reach figures to ensure a comfortable cockpit on each size. To further aid the perfect fit Nukeproof have also used shorter seat tubes which are designed to maximise seat post insertion depths. Finally, all Mega bikes are now designed to use short offset forks to further improve both climbing and descending capabilities.
Progressive and Supportive Suspension Platform
To step-change the Mega's suspension design Nukeproof went back to the drawing board and started afresh. They have redesigned the Mega 4 bar horst linkage to be super supple over small bumps, progressive and supportive throughout the mid stroke for support when pedalling, cornering and pumping, with increased end stroke leverage to allow more tuning options with volume spacers. The kinematic is designed to have higher levels of anti-squat for climbing gears but this reduces as you drop down the cassette. The result is a bike that is more confidence inspiring everywhere on the hill. It behaves itself on the climbs yet can still be thrashed through the roughest and most technical terrain on the way back down.
- Frame: Nukeproof Mega V4 290 Carbon, 160mm Travel, ultra-strong monocoque UD Carbon Fibre frame, internally piped cable routing, ISCG 05 mounts, Enduro Bearings, Threaded 73mm BB, Boost 148mm rear axle spacing, 3D contoured Rubber frame protection and Factory fitted clear paint protection kit covering TT/DT/CS/SS
- Fork: Fox 38 Float, Performance Elite Series, Grip 2 Damper, 170mm, 44mm Offset, BOOST, Black
- Shock: Fox Float X2, Performance Series, EVOL, 2 Position lever, Custom CL, RM, Rezi CM tune, 230x62.5mm, Bearing End, 2x 0.3 spacer fitted
- Front Wheel: Nukeproof Horizon V2, 29', 6 Bolt, 110x15mm
- Rear Wheel: Nukeproof Horizon V2, 29', 6 Bolt, Shimano Microspline Driver, 148x12mm
- Tyres: Front: Maxxis Assegai 29' x 2.5 WT, 3C MaxxGrip DD TR, Rear: Maxxis Minion DHR II 29" x 2.4 WT, 3C MaxxTerra DD TR
- Crankset: Shimano SLX M7100 12-Speed, Hollowtech 2, 170mm, 30T, 52mm Chainline
- Shifter: Shimano SLX M7100-IR, 12-speed Rapidfire Plus, I-Spec EV
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano SLX M7100, SGS 12-Speed, Shadow Plus
- Chain: Shimano SLX M7100 HG 12-speed Inc Quicklink
- Cassette: Shimano SLX M7100-12, 12-Speed (HYPERGLIDE+), 10-51T
- Chain Guide: Nukeproof guide with Bash, 28-36T, ISCG-05, Black
- Brakes: Shimano SLX M7120, 4 Pot Brake, Metallic Pads
- Front Rotor: Brakco 203mm
- Rear Rotor: Brakco 203mm
- Handlebars: Nukeproof Horizon V2 25mm Rise, Width - M780mm, L800mm, XL800mm, XXL800mm
- Stem: Nukeproof Horizon, 45mm, Black
- Saddle: Nukeproof, Black
- Seatpost: Brand X Ascend internal with Brand-X Remote lever, M:150mm drop; L:170mm drop; XL/XXL:200mm drop
- Headset: Nukeproof, 44-56 IITS
- Grips: Nukeproof Sam Hill Signature
- Weight: 15.7kg Medium Tubeless
- Material: Ultra Strong T700/800 Monocoque Carbon Fibre
- Fork Travel: 170mm
- Axle to Crown: 584mm
- Fork Offset: 44mm
- Rear Travel: 160mm
- Wheels Size: 29'
- Max Tyre Size: 2.6'
- Recommended Shock Sag (Measured seated): 30%
- Shock Size: 230x62.5mm
- Shock Hardware F: 25x8mm
- Shock Hardware R: 30x8mm
- Headtube: 44-56mm Tapered Semi-Integrated
- Headset: ZS44-28.6 - T2 / ZS56/40 - B8
- Bearings Required: 4x F6802 LLU MAX, 4x 6902 LLU MAX, 2x F6902 LLU MAX-EA
- Seatpost: 31.6mm (Internal Routing for Dropper Seatpost)
- Seat Clamp: 36.4mm
- BB: Threaded 73mm BSA
- Rear Hub: Boost 148x12mm
- Rear Axle: SRAM UDH Maxle Stealth M12x1.0 180mm (Thread Length 13mm)
- Chain Guide: ISCG05
- Brake Mount: 180mm Direct Post
- Protection: 3D Contoured Rubber Frame Protection for DT/SS/CS