Bicicleta Nukeproof Giga 290 Rs Carbon (X01 Eagle)
PENTRU ACHIZITIONAREA ACESTUI PRODUS (VARIANTE CARE NU SE AFLA IN STOC) VA RUGAM SA NE CONTACTATI TELEFONIC
Nukeproof Giga 290 RS Carbon Bike (X01 Eagle)
The Nukeproof Giga 290 RS features a durable and lightweight carbon frame and rolls upon 29' wheels. Nukeproof has engineered and equipped this super-enduro bike to offer outstanding performance over the roughest terrains on Earth. It is armed with 180mm travel RockShox ZEB forks, a 170mm travel Super Deluxe rear shock and an electronic SRAM XO1 AXS Eagle 12-Speed groupset with a wide-ranging 10-52T cassette and SRAM Code RSC hydraulic disc brakes. This long-travel full-suspension bike is ready for the most demanding mountain bike riding conditions imaginable.
Gluttony - Habitual Greed or Excess
It's a motto that athletes like Sam Hill live by. The new Nukeproof Giga is the embodiment of this idea - it's designed to be the ultimate hard-hitting Super-Enduro weapon for when you just need more.
As riders, we are all guilty of the gluttonous sin; we never stop striving, never stop pushing, enough is never enough in the hunt for the ultimate. It's a constant push for bigger, longer, rougher and faster with ever increasing demands on the performance and capabilities of our bike. The pursuit is endless. In its first year the Giga frames have racked up numerous test wins and media awards, plus a how whole heap of silverware at the races.
Whatever the wheel size; the Giga a seriously capable machine, with 180mm (27.5" or 29"/27.5") or 170mm (29") rear travel, the Giga is a monster truck of a bike that has travel in reserve for when you need it. But to pigeon-hole it as a point-and-shoot machine would be a disservice as it is so much more capable than this might suggest. Due to the way that it uses its travel; the Giga gives you the feel of a big bike, yet the versatility of a modern super-enduro bike. The Giga has a dynamic and confidence inspiring ride to help you push your limits in all kinds of terrain. It's equally at home at big mountain technical enduro stages of venues like La Thuile, as it is lapping the biggest lines in the Whistler bike park.
Supportive, Controlled and Progressive Suspension Performance
The suspension is designed to be super supple off the top, whilst being supportive in the mid stroke and progressive throughout the rest of the travel. The anti-squat is optimised to ensure the Giga descends like a hooligan yet behaves itself on the climb back to the top for the next run.
The suspension platform is based on the same horseshoe driven linkage as Nukeproof's award-winning Dissent downhill frame, albeit now with a 2-stage main pivot flip chip. Using an eccentric axle system, riders can alter the Kinematic progressivity so, the bike can be tailored to suit the conditions on the trail with only an 8mm Allen key.
- Setting 1 =&25.5% progression
- Setting 2 =&29% progression
Both settings have a super supple beginning for small bump compliance. They also both have good mid-stroke support for better cornering and pumping. Like the Dissent, the progression drops off in the end stroke to prevent mid-stroke harshness or spiking and allows more tuning options with volume spacers.
The + Progressive setting can be used to add shock progression on a coil set up just like adding a volume spacer to an air shock. The added suppleness is also good in wet and slippery conditions.
Robust and Lightweight Carbon Fibre Frameset
The Giga Frame is constructed completely from UD 700/800 Carbon fibre. This allowed Nukeproof to optimise the stiffness and compliance of the frame parts individually. The front triangle has been tailored for stability and precision, whilst the rear triangle was designed for compliance to help tracking and provide grip. Another bonus of the carbon rear triangle is that it has a lower un-sprung mass for ultimate suspension performance.
To ensure a perfectly dialled fit Nukeproof now offer the 297 bikes in S, M, or L sizes and the 290 bikes in M, L, XL or XXL. The frame geometry is Long, Low, Slack and Steep as it is based around their saddle offset principle, which ensures the seated riding position is tailored across all sizes, with steeper seat angles on bigger frames. The Seat tube is also designed for maximum seat post insertion to allow maximum drop
RockShox Suspension and SRAM AXS 12-Speed Groupset
This Team replica specification is designed as the ultimate build. Spec'd with the highest performance components, the RS features RockShox ZED and Super Deluxe Ultimate suspension. Drivetrain is from SRAM's AXS 12-Speed group set. This features seamless electronic shifting from a wide-ranging 10-52-tooth cassette. Braking performance is from the powerful SRAM Code RSC disc brakes. The all-carbon frame rolls on Nukeproof's award winning Horizon V2 wheels wrapped in Michelin Wild Enduro Tubeless tyres. The RS is ready to win at the highest level of competition.
Water Bottle and Accessory Mounts and Integrated Rear Mudguard
The Giga is also sculptured to fit a 750ml water bottle (carbon bottle cage included) as well as an accessory mount under the top tube for emergency trail tools. All models also feature an integrated rear mud guard and plenty of clearance for up to 2.5" tyres. The frames feature a clear paint protection kit as standard with 3D contoured rubber downtube, seat and chain stay protection.
The Nukeproof GIGA: Gluttony is not a sin.
Please Note:&Due to severe delays in the bicycle supply chain, Nukeproof have been forced to make some alterations to the specification of the component parts supplied with this bicycle. As a result, the specification may differ from those shown in the images. Please refer to the specification table for accurate information.
- Frame:&Nukeproof Giga 290 Carbon, 170mm Travel, ultra-strong monocoque UD Carbon Fibre frame, adjustable main pivot, internally piped cable routing, ISCG 05 mounts, Enduro Bearings, Threaded 73mm BB, Boost 148mm rear axle spacing, 3D contoured Rubber frame protection and Factory fitted clear paint protection kit covering TT/DT/CS/SS
- Fork:&RockShox Zeb Ultimate Charger 2.1 RC2 180mm, 44mm Offset, BOOST, Debonair, Black
- Rear Shock:&RockShox Super Deluxe Ultimate RCT Coil, Custom LNL (MD) LNM (L/XL/XXL) S320 tune, 205x65mm, Bearing End, Spring MD/L:450lbs; XL500lbs; XXL:550lbs
- Front Wheel:&Nukeproof Horizon V2, 29', 6 Bolt, 110x15mm
- Rear Wheel:&Nukeproof Horizon V2, 29', 6 Bolt, XD Driver, 148x12mm
- Tyres:&Front: Michelin Wild Enduro 29' x 2.4, GUM-X TS TLR, Rear: Michelin Wild Enduro 29' x 2.4, GUM-X TS TLR
- Crankset:&SRAM Descendant Carbon Eagle 12-Speed, 170mm, 30T, B148, DUB
- Shifter:&SRAM Eagle AXS 12-Speed, Black
- Rear Derailleur:&SRAM XO1 AXS Eagle 12-Speed, Black
- Chain:&SRAM GX Eagle 12-Speed
- Cassette:&SRAM XO1 Eagle 12-Speed, CS XG1295 EAGLE 10-52T
- Chain Guide:&Nukeproof Horizon with Bash, 28-36t, ISCG-05, Black
- Brakes:&SRAM Code RSC, Sintered pads
- Front Rotor:&SRAM Centreline, 200mm
- Rear Rotor:&SRAM Centreline, 200mm
- Handlebars:&Nukeproof Horizon Carbon V2 25mm Rise, Width - M780mm, L/XL/XXL800mm
- Stem:&Nukeproof Horizon, 45mm, Black
- Saddle:&Nukeproof, Black
- Seatpost:&Bikeyoke Revive Stealth with Triggy 1x Remote, 31.6mm; M:160mm drop; L:185mm drop; XL/XXL:213mm drop
- Headset:&Nukeproof, 44-56 IITS
- Grips:&Nukeproof Sam Hill Signature
- Weight:&15.37kg Medium Tubeless
- Material:&Ultra Strong T700/800 Monocoque Carbon Fibre
- Fork Travel:&180mm
- Axle to Crown:&596mm
- Fork Offset:&44mm
- Rear Travel:&180mm
- Wheels Size:&29'
- Max Tyre Size:&2.6'
- Recommended Shock Sag (Measured seated):&28%
- Shock Size:&205x65mm
- Shock Hardware F:&TRUNNION
- Shock Hardware R:&30x8mm
- Headtube:&44-56mm Tapered Semi-Integrated
- Headset:&ZS44-28.6 - T2 / ZS56/40 - B8
- Bearings Required:&2x 6901-2RS MAX, 4x 6902-2RS MAX, 2x6804-2RS MAX, 2x 6900-2RS MAX
- Seatpost:&31.6mm (Internal Routing for Dropper Seatpost)
- Seat Clamp:&36.4mm
- Bottom Bracket:&Threaded 73mm BSA
- Rear Hub:&Boost 148x12mm
- Rear Axle:&SRAM UDH Maxle Stealth M12x1.0 180mm (Thread Length 13mm)
- Chain Guide:&ISCG05
- Brake Mount:&200mm Direct Post
- Protection:&3D Contoured Rubber Frame Protection for DT/SS/CS