Bicicleta Nukeproof Dissent 290 Comp Bike (GX DH)
PENTRU ACHIZITIONAREA ACESTUI PRODUS (VARIANTE CARE NU SE AFLA IN STOC) VA RUGAM SA NE CONTACTATI TELEFONIC
Nukeproof Dissent 290 Comp Alloy Bike (GX DH)
The Dissent 290 Comp Alloy is a long travel downhill (DH) bike that is engineered and optimised for riding the most challenging mountain bike terrains on Earth. It features Nukeproof's alloy frame with downhill race geometry and flip-chip full-suspension platform that offers fast and agile performance in all riding conditions. It's armed with 200mm-travel RockShox Boxxer Select forks and a Super Deluxe Coil Select rear shock that offer supple suspension performance while ensuring sensational traction and control.
SRAM GX DH 7-Speed Downhill Specific Groupset
Nukeproof has kitted this full-suspension DH bike with a downhill-specific SRAM GX 7-Speed groupset that includes a SRAM Descendant DH chainset, a GX DH 7-Speed 11-25T cassette and SRAM Guide RE hydraulic disc brakes. And it rolls upon 29' Sun-Ringle Duroc SD37 wheels wrapped in Tubeless Ready Michelin DH22 29x2.4' tyres.
"It makes me want to race some World Cups again" - Sam Hill
Racing is in Nukeproof's DNA. It comes from being developed and tested in conjunction with the world's fastest racers.
Suspension design and frame details:
The Dissent platform was originally conceived by Nukeproof engineers as a concept to test several progression curve theories at once. However, in turning the theory into reality, we created something much better than expected, and the prototype won on its international debut at Crankworx festival's Garbanzo Downhill race with Sam Hill.
Adjustable Suspension Main Pivot Flip Chip
It is not uncommon for different World Cup riders to want a slightly different characteristic to one another depending on factors such as their riding style and whether they run flat pedals or not. The Dissent takes this into account with an adjustable main pivot flip chip, designed to essentially work like a bottomless token for a coil shock. The Dissent Frame now offers riders the choice of 4 main pivot positions, which alter how progressive the suspension is. Cleverly the geometry and travel do not change between positions. Note: The sag difference between each setting is around 1% so you should not need a different spring rate.
The Main pivot flip chips are fast and simple to change and offer a tailored factory set up for every rider.
Further custom tuning can be done via new 3 position adjustable chainstay features interchangeable dropout inserts. The chainstay flip chips allow you to alter the wheelbase by 5-10mm depending on the type of track you're riding, your height or riding style.
The combination of frame adaptability, a custom hydroformed 6061 aluminium tubeset, a confidence inspiring 63-degree head angle and 200mm of travel via our new Dissent platform make this bike the privateers dream. The centrally-positioned shock and linkage system ensure optimum handling while other features include a true 1.5" head tube, ISCG 05 mounts and a 157mm x 12mm rear axle to keep things stable at the rear.
- Frame: Nukeproof Dissent 290 Alloy, 190mm Travel, custom triple butted hydro-formed tube set, custom tuned rear shock configuration, internal cable routing, Enduro bearings, threaded bottom bracket, boost 157mm rear axle spacing, 3D contoured frame protection
- Fork: RockShox Boxxer Select RC 200mm, 46mm Offset, BOOST 20x110mm, Debonair, Gloss Black
- Shock: RockShox Super Deluxe Coil Select R, Custom Tune, 250x70mm, Bearing End, Black Coil Spring (M=400LBS/L=450LBS /XL=500LBS SPRING)
- Front Wheel: Sun-Ringle Duroc SD37 Comp 29', 20x110mm
- Rear Wheel: Sun-Ringle Duroc SD37 Comp 29', HG Freehub, 157x12mm
- Tyres: Michelin DH22 29"x2.4, TLR
- Crankset: SRAM Descendant DH, 165mm, 34T, DUB83mm
- Chain Device: MRP G4 CS 34-38T ISCG 05
- Shifter: SRAM GX 7-Speed
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM GX DH 7-Speed
- Chain: SRAM PC-1110 11-Speed
- Cassette: SRAM GX DH 7-Speed, PG720 11-25T
- Brakes: SRAM Guide RE
- Front Rotor: SRAM Centreline, 220mm
- Rear Rotor: SRAM Centreline, 200mm
- Handlebars: Nukeproof Neutron 25mm Rise, Width - M780mm, L800mm, XL800mm
- Stem: Nukeproof Horizon Direct Mount, 45mm, Black
- Saddle: Nukeproof
- Seatpost: Nukeproof Neutron, 30.9mm, 300mm, 10 Offset
- Headset: Nukeproof, 49IITS
- Grips: Nukeproof Sam Hill Signature
- Weight: 17.4kg Medium Tubeless
- Dissent 290
- Material: Hydroformed 6061 Triple-Butted Aluminium
- Size: M/L/XL
- Fork Travel: 200mm
- Axle to Crown: 602mm
- Fork Offset: 46mm
- Rear Travel: 190mm
- Wheels Size: 29'
- Max Tyre Size: 2.5'
- Recommended Shock Sag (Measured standing): 30%
- Shock Size: 250x70mm
- Shock Hardware F: 25x8mm
- Shock Hardware R: 30x8mm
- Headtube: 49mm Semi-Integrated
- Headset: ZS49-28.6 / ZS49/40
- Bearings Required: 6x BB 6902 LLU MAX, 2x 63804-2RS MAX
- Seatpost: 30.9mm
- Seat Clamp: 34.9mm
- BB: Threaded 83mm BSA
- Rear Hub: Boost 157x12mm
- Rear Axle: Nukeproof M12x1.75 198mm
- Chain Guide: ISCG05
- Brake Mount: 200mm Direct Post
- Protection: 3D Contoured Rubber Frame Protection for DT/SS/CS