Bicicleta Electrica E-Bike Nukeproof Megawatt 297 Elite
PENTRU ACHIZITIONAREA ACESTUI PRODUS (VARIANTE CARE NU SE AFLA IN STOC) VA RUGAM SA NE CONTACTATI TELEFONIC
Nukeproof Megawatt 297 Alloy Elite Bike (SLX)
The Megawatt 297 Alloy Elite Bike from Nukeproof gets you up, across the top and down the other side of the mountain with ease. With a Shimano STEPS EP8 electric motor drive and a Shimano SLX 12-Speed groupset, you'll climb quickly and confidently in all riding conditions. The Fox 38 Float Performance Elite suspension fork and a Float X2 rear shock means that the bike is going to absorb bumps from the terrain giving you a comfortable ride with exceptional all-weather traction. It also rolls upon Tubeless Ready Nukeproof Horizon V2 wheels wrapped in Tubeless Ready Maxxis Assegai and High Roller II tyres. Engineered and equipped for riding anywhere on Earth, this full-suspension electric bike (E-Bike) can handle anything you throw at it.
Since 2009 the Nukeproof Mega has been on a journey of constant development. From iteration to iteration, small incremental improvements gradually add up to become today's thoroughbred Enduro race bike: The Mega V4. All things considered; you could forgive the team for resting on their laurels. Bike design and technology must move fast to keep up with the evolving demands of our customers. If you don't keep up, then you get left behind.
The Megawatt is Nukeproof's first E-Bike, and it has won over the media with its agile handling, impressing suspension and balanced geometry. The top priority for Nukeproof was to partner with the right specialist; a brand that could offer leading edge technology to help create ultra-competitive product whilst having the infrastructure in place to support customers during ownership.
Shimano STEPS EP8 Electric Motor Drive Unit
Using the latest Shimano STEPS EP8 system, the Megawatt has the torque, range, and performance to wear the Mega name. The MegaWatt was developed alongside the latest Mega V4. This ensured that the geometry, packaging and suspension was optimised to perform and held no compromises. The Megawatt exceeds expectations with its descending performance and benefits from the combination of awesome geometry and the Shimano EP8 assistance to climb back to the top for more.
Mullet Wheel Standard: 29' Front and 27.5' Rear Wheel
Whilst humans may not have changed size much in recent years; the bikes they choose to ride most certainly have. To ensure a perfectly dialled fit we now offer the 297 bikes in S, M, L, XL and XXL.
With a 29" wheel up front, maximises grip and rolling efficiency whilst the 27.5" wheel out back, allows the bike to run shorter chainstays to ensure nimble handling and maximise manoeuvrability. The rear chainstays also benefit from 3d moulded chain guard to keep the frame protected and running quiet allowing you to concentrate on the trail ahead.
Modern Enduro Inspired Race Geometry
Lower, longer, steeper and slacker. Our new geometry is now designed around the saddle offset for each size to optimise seated weight distribution. This results in steeper seat angles across the board but especially on larger sizes for taller riders. This in turn results in longer reach figures to ensure a comfortable cockpit on each size. To further aid the perfect fit we have also used shorter seat tubes which are designed to maximise seat post insertion depths. Finally, all new Mega bikes are now designed to use short offset forks to further improve both climbing and descending capabilities.
Progressive, Supple and Supportive 4-Bar Horst Suspension Platform
To step-change the Mega's suspension design we went back to the drawing board and started afresh. We redesigned the Mega 4 bar horst linkage to be super supple over small bumps, progressive and supportive throughout the mid stoke for support when pedalling, cornering and pumping, with increased end stroke leverage to allow more tuning options with volume spacers. The new kinematic is designed to have higher levels of anti-squat for climbing gears but this reduces as you drop down the cassette. The result is a bike that is more confidence inspiring everywhere on the hill. It behaves itself on the climbs; yet can still be thrashed through the roughest and most technical terrain on the way back down. The new Mega also has a wide SAG range (30%-35%) to allow you; the rider, to tune the characteristics of the bike to your preferences.
Durable and Lightweight Alloy Frame with Internal Battery
The Megawatt was designed from the outset to optimise the performance of the Shimano EP8 Motor and battery. Crafted from hydroformed 6061 aluminium, the Megawatt shares some characteristics and tube shapes with its Mega sibling but features several notable differences. An all-new one-piece cast Bottom Bracket shell has been engineered to house the Shimano Steps EP8 Motor. The downtube to has been designed to maximise strength and rigidity whilst providing easy access to remove the internal battery for charging or transportation.
The Megawatt is offered in three specifications; Comp, Elite or Factory, to suit your riding needs and budget. Please see individual spec's for full details. The Factory and Elite use a 630Wh Shimano battery, whilst the Comp uses a 504Wh battery. Both battery sizes will fit in each model with a secure and easy to flip mount system in all models. All bikes include a Shimano battery charger and adaptor to allow both on bike and off the bike charging using either the Euro or UK charging cables included.
The Megawatt: A Mega V4 with an engine. Designed so you can maximise the amount of time spent descending by getting you back to the top faster, again and again (and again).
Please NoteThis E-Bike (electric bike) has a max assisted speed of 25 km/h / 15.5 mph
- Frame: Nukeproof Megawatt 297 Alloy, 170mm Travel, custom triple butted hydro-formed tube set, internal Battery, Internal cable routing, Enduro Bearings, Boost 148mm rear axle spacing, 3D contoured Rubber frame protection, Shimano STEPS compatible
- Drive System: Shimano STEPS EP8, 250W, 85Nm
- Battery: Shimano E8036, 630Wh
- Display: Shimano EM800
- Assist Switch: Shimano EM800-L
- Fork: Fox 38 Float, 29", Performance Elite Series, Grip 2 Damper, 170mm, 44mm Offset, BOOST, 1.5T Steerer, 68mm Crown, Black
- Shock: Fox Float X2, Performance Series, EVOL, 2 Position lever, Custom CL, RM, Rezi CM tune, 230x62.5mm, Bearing End, 2x 0.3 spacer fitted
- Front Wheel: Nukeproof Horizon V2, 29', 6 Bolt, 110x15mm
- Rear Wheel: Nukeproof Horizon V2, 27.5', 6 Bolt, Shimano Microspline Driver, 148x12mm
- Tyres: Front: Maxxis Assegai 29"x2.5 WT 3C MaxxGrip/DD/TR, Rear: Maxxis High Roller II 27.5"x2.5 WT 3C MaxxTerra/DD/TR
- Crankset: Shimano EM600,165mm, 34T, 52mm Chainline
- Shifter: Shimano SLX M7100-IR, 12-speed Rapidfire Plus, I-Spec EV
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano SLX M7100, SGS 12-Speed, Shadow Plus
- Chain: Shimano SLX M7100 HG 12-speed Inc Quicklink
- Cassette: Shimano SLX M7100-12, 12-Speed (HYPERGLIDE+), 10-51T
- Chain Guide: Shimano EM800 drive unit mount
- Brakes: Shimano SLX M7120, 4 Pot Brake, Metallic Pads
- Front Rotor: Brakco 220mm
- Rear Rotor: Brakco, 203mm
- Handlebars: Nukeproof Horizon V2 25mm Rise, Width - S/M: 12mm Rise Width - 780mm, L/XL/XXL: 25mm Rise Width - 800mm
- Stem: Nukeproof Horizon, 45mm, Black
- Saddle: Nukeproof, Black
- Seatpost: Brand X Ascend internal with Brand-X Remote lever, S:125mm drop; M:150mm drop; L:170mm drop; XL/XXL:200mm drop
- Headset: Acros AZX-589R1, sealed bearings, ZS56/28.6 ?╟⌠ ZS66/40
- Grips: Nukeproof Sam Hill Signature
- Battery Charger: Shimano E6002
- Certification: EN 15194 Compliant
- Weight: 24.6kg Medium Tubeless
- Material: Hydroformed 6061-T6 Triple-Butted Aluminium
- Fork Travel: 170mm
- Axle to Crown: 582mm
- Fork Offset: 44mm
- Rear Travel: 170mm
- Wheels Size: Front: 29' Rear: 27.5'
- Max Tyre Size: 2.6'
- Recommended Shock Sag (Measured seated): 30%
- Shock Size: 230x62.5mm
- Shock Hardware F: 25x8mm
- Shock Hardware R: 30x8mm
- Headtube: 56-66mm Tapered Semi-Integrated
- Headset: ZS56-28.6 / ZS66/40 (1.5' Tapered) or ZS56-28.6 / ZS66/46 (1.8' Tapered) - Requires cable routing through top cap
- Bearings Required: 4x F6802 LLU MAX, 4x 6902 LLU MAX, 2x F6902 LLU MAX-EA
- Seatpost: 31.6mm (Internal Routing for Dropper Seatpost)
- Seat Clamp: 34.9mm
- Motor System: Shimano STEPS EP8, 250W, 85Nm
- Battery: Can fit either Shimano E8035, 504Wh or Shimano E8036, 630Wh
- Rear Hub: Boost 148x12mm
- Rear Axle: SRAM UDH Maxle Stealth M12x1.0 180mm (Thread Length 13mm)
- Brake Mount: 180mm Direct Post
- Protection: 3D Contoured Motor Protector and Rubber Frame Protection for DT/SS/CS/Battery Door